car notes bout to be da new housing bubble VOL. NTers paying BMWs off in 73 months

why lease tho? you're paying insurance, taxes, etc on a car you don't own

Never leased and don't have any interest in it but if you want to hop out of a new car every 2 years I think leasing is a great option. Some people want to drive the lastest greatest. Also people don't want to deal with trading the car that they bought back to the dealer who always tries to get over on you on the trade. Negotiating is not everyone's strong suite. Also selling the car yourselft you have to deal with the scams, low ballers, tire kickers, and Internet dreamers.

Kinda like the people trying to buy your Jordan's when you put them up for sale. :nerd:

Last edited:
If you're trying to be smart with your money just buy used

buying new is not that much better than a lease

lease> IMO b/c you can stay with the newest whips

If you are buying a Honda or Toyota, new is the way to go. If you go used, you'll end up either paying near new car prices or getting a high mileage car and then what's the point.

Last edited:
why lease tho? you're paying insurance, taxes, etc on a car you don't own

I'm paying for a contract, nothing more nothing less, I don't care how is broken down and what goes to principle what goes to interest, what goes for maintanence costs, I simply don't give 1 damb....to me is I commit to this 3 year contract of a steady xxxx amount of dollars and the dealer commits to me by giving me one of their new model cars, major maintanence under warranty and often times first year of oil changes on them...wear and tear on tires I understand as my responsibility, at the end I give back said car, my end of the bargain is complete, no payments, no out of warranty car to deal with...I can then chose to jump into another new model car and abuse it for yet another 3 years.

I'm paying for a contract, nothing more nothing less, I don't care how is broken down and what goes to principle what goes to interest, what goes for maintanence costs, I simply don't give 1 damb....to me is I commit to this 3 year contract of a steady xxxx amount of dollars and the dealer commits to me by giving me one of their new model cars, major maintanence under warranty and often times first year of oil changes on them...wear and tear on tires I understand as my responsibility, at the end I give back said car, my end of the bargain is complete, no payments, no out of warranty car to deal with...I can then chose to jump into another new model car and abuse it for yet another 3 years.
How much did you put down? And what are you total costs in terms of lease payments every month? This may be something i'll be interested in since i'm paying close to 4 bills monthly for car insurance alone. This on top of a depreciating car doesn't seem right to me. 

I traded in my 07 TL-S got about 15k trading value, walked out the dealer with a fully loaded Jeep Liberty and 14k check...300$ monthly payments, 3 year lease and I pay about 100$ in insurance

10k miles a year allowance, more than enough since my commute to work is about 6 miles round trip

Need to buy a newer car soon looking to spend around 10000 max how many miles are too many , last thing I want is a lemon after two months or is it smarter to lease?

I traded in my 07 TL-S got about 15k trading value, walked out the dealer with a fully loaded Jeep Liberty and 14k check...300$ monthly payments, 3 year lease and I pay about 100$ in insurance
Is your insurance cost so low because it's tied in accordance with the lease terms? $100 a month is super low. A $400 monthly total sounds awesome as well

Last edited:
besides how long he's been driving I think his Insurance is so low because he lives in "Westchester County" and not the 5 boroughs

user name to post does not match up

LOL, I've been on Niketalk/NikePark Since, 00'/01. I even remember when JumpanSt had his website full of pictures of his sneaker collection. I am now 25 y/o. Just a history rundown for you, guy. With that said, if a person wants to buy something, so be it man. Everything is tumbling downhill anyway. Live your life. If not the goons, politicians, in-laws will be at your throat anyway. The world is already miserable and I'm in no way going to contribute.

you aren't forced to stay here you know
LOL, Actually I am. Because I can't afford to move to outer space. Society meant the sum of the earth. Smart aleck...
jBWx9idSjEYjZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom