Cant decide which college to go to

mcl0v1n

Banned
which one would you guys pick between St. Johns, Seton Hall. Hofstra, Penn State, Drexel, and Umass Amherst

St.John's is kinda expensive, but a good school for business, business school is good at Drexel as I hear.
Seton Hall is alright too.

The rest of the schools are good, especially Hofstra, cause I applied there as well..

But Id roll with either St. Johns or Penn State.

eyes.gif

Noone cares what schools you got accepted to.

Hofsta is STD central, and St Johns' is blahhhh, but you got Penn State in that list?

smh.gif
@ even posting this question. (if its University Park)

There is only one choice.

img0058.gif

But if you are set on those you posted... You should pick the school that has the best rep for your major as well as a student/Faculty ratio you arecomfortable with. Don't simply go on a name. All of those are good choices, but what fits you best, only you can know.

UMass Amherst, almost went there myself, but if Penn ST is University Park, then that's the choice. Avoid St J's at all costs

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

well my standards on college is lower..im stuck between Hampton University or Norfolk

You can always transfer to a "better" school after a year or two if your grades are decent.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

well my standards on college is lower..im stuck between Hampton University or Norfolk

You can always transfer to a "better" school after a year or two if your grades are decent.

true but "better" school = higher debt..

im in this same predicament- i live in long island and dont wanna go too far away from home- choices are penn st, RPI, NYU, and NYIT (safety school+bigscholarship)- any alumni on NT to help me out? (sorry for the hijack
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

true but "better" school = higher debt..

That all depends on you. There is money out there (not as much as there used to be
ohwell.gif
), but you can make it pretty inexpensive. Plus going to a CC for 2 yrs savesa TON of dough. I wish I would have done it quite honestly, even though I didn't rack up near as much debt as other people at my school.
Originally Posted by NolanDW

these places suck to waste your money on. go cc, then go columbia
ah, clearly the most realistic choice.

laugh.gif

more money does not equal best school....

but yeah, psu ftw, depending on your planned major

choose the school that offers the best program that you think you will major in. There is no sense in going to a school just for how well known it is

you must have good grades and good money props.

hofstra is expensive, i got fam in hempstead LI. out of that list leave umass alone mos def, umass kinda dont even fit in that list imo.

Back
Top Bottom