*CANCELLED* 'POSITE-MANIA!!! Nike Clogposite Retro to Return in 2009

I will forever not believe the rumor about the Foamposite line being discontinued this year. Why would Nike have released the Foamposite Lites, and then havemore TB colorways of that shoe coming in the fall?

None of this adds up to me; Foamposite is one of Nike's biggest technological gains over rival companies.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

if NIKE knows whats good for them and their precious "campus".....they will not only continue to release shoes with foamposite materials but they will also give us carbon fiber foam ones and royal blue FP1's (built to the exact design of BP's PS).....as well as a big fat check to BP (i got u homie
smokin.gif
)

Nike.....i know you are reading.....consider yourself warned...
indifferent.gif

WORD!

Well from the responses of "Cant wait to get these on clearence" would you think Nike would want to release them.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Well from the responses of "Cant wait to get these on clearence" would you think Nike would want to release them.
maybe thats the key to us getting shoes released, just say we'll buy them for retail. then we wont get screwed like this.

Even if they were outlet bound (which they were) nike still would have come out making a profit on them.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

They should stop and just drop more flightposites in different colors.
I couldn't have put it any better. There are more pairs of flightposite I's that i need. The navy's, carbon's, carolina's,white/black's. Nike needs to re-release atleast a couple of those again.

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

why is it cancelled????

sucks if true

They would sell about 5% @ retail, 15% when they go on sale, and the other 80% would be outlet bound.

I used to laugh at my friend who had those black/blacks back when they came out...

Ugly then...still ugly now.

Back
Top Bottom