*CANCELLED* 'POSITE-MANIA!!! Nike Clogposite Retro to Return in 2009

frown.gif

From Sneakernews.com

Update: The status of the Nike Clogposite Retro is currently 'canceled'. Maybe a quickstrike will pop up sometime later but the April09 Black Clogposite is now canceled.

Kinda sucks if true, I was looking forward to a pair.

I think those would actually be really cool to just wear around the house and for quick trips outside.

Wow... cancelled? I can't say I'm mad about that.

Perhaps there's some truth to the rumor floating around that Nike is no longer doing anything with foamposite material after the Eggplant Foams and thePenny 3's.

solezprogression wrote:
Perhaps there's some truth to the rumor floating around that Nike is no longer doing anything with foamposite material after the Eggplant Foams and the Penny 3's.

WHAT?!?! WHO SAID THAT?!? I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BE ON THE FIRST PLANE TO OREGON IF THAT'S TRUE!!! NIKE JUST CAN'T DO THAT!!

pardon the caps but i'm vexed.....not enough .gif's on the internet to express how i'm feeling about this "rumor"

^
laugh.gif

thats gotta be BS, they are coming out with a new foamposite this year called foamposite lites, why would they just up and stop the foamposite/ posite linewhen they move so many units?

im calling ducktales on this.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Perhaps there's some truth to the rumor floating around that Nike is no longer doing anything with foamposite material after the Eggplant Foams and the Penny 3's.

Perhaps there's no truth to that?
indifferent.gif

After all, it's just a rumor.
eyes.gif

if NIKE knows whats good for them and their precious "campus".....they will not only continue to release shoes with foamposite materials but theywill also give us carbon fiber foam ones and royal blue FP1's (built to the exact design of BP's PS).....as well as a big fat check to BP (i got uhomie
smokin.gif
)

Nike.....i know you are reading.....consider yourself warned...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

if NIKE knows whats good for them and their precious "campus".....they will not only continue to release shoes with foamposite materials but they will also give us carbon fiber foam ones and royal blue FP1's (built to the exact design of BP's PS).....as well as a big fat check to BP (i got u homie
smokin.gif
)

indifferent.gif
x2

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

if NIKE knows whats good for them and their precious "campus".....they will not only continue to release shoes with foamposite materials but they will also give us carbon fiber foam ones and royal blue FP1's (built to the exact design of BP's PS).....as well as a big fat check to BP (i got u homie
smokin.gif
)

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
Co-sign.

indifferent.gif
Nike, Govern Yourself Accordingly.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Wow... cancelled? I can't say I'm mad about that.

I hope you don't believe that. They wouldn't be doing the Lite's, if that was true.

all black clogposites = outlet bound anyway i guess nike is just saving themselves some cash and will release colors like eggplant,navy, etc colors peopleactually want to see

quickstrike eggplant clogs will sell out eventually.

not to say i didn't want some all black ones to beat around the house but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom