Canadian sneaker addicts

jordanfanatic

Banned
is there any friends for info on canadian releases of jordans or other sneakers??????????

cuz like with the GMP pack comin out im in Toronto was wondering about how different it is in the states or if theres any other members in toronto canada like me???

Im pretty sure i will be able to get a pack cuz im camping out from 5am at the local mall

it will be the same as the USA bro...
happy.gif
 the only difference is were paying $400 CND rather than $350 USD

5am would be a good time. Fire red 4 sat on shelves, yet people lined up to get the shoe at my mall. Felt stupid afterwards for waking up so early. Best to make sure tho

is there any friends for info on canadian releases of jordans or other sneakers??????????

cuz like with the GMP pack comin out im in Toronto was wondering about how different it is in the states or if theres any other members in toronto canada like me???

Im pretty sure i will be able to get a pack cuz im camping out from 5am at the local mall

which spot you planning to line up at

any peeps in scarborough/pickering planning and want to make plans?

lined up for these pair @ Scarbz Town at 4am...i was the second one in line along with my friend on mine @ Champs...couldn't stay in the mall i had to wait at least 2 hours until it opens considering the security kicked us out....and as usual stupid kids had went to the back door to cheat in the line up....but was able to consult them that we were the first ones there...

but anyway i was able to get the only 9.5 @ Champs sold it for $625 considering i was able to get a second pair somewhere else 
happy.gif

lined up for these pair @ Scarbz Town at 4am...i was the second one in line along with my friend on mine @ Champs...couldn't stay in the mall i had to wait at least 2 hours until it opens considering the security kicked us out....and as usual stupid kids had went to the back door to cheat in the line up....but was able to consult them that we were the first ones there...

but anyway i was able to get the only 9.5 @ Champs sold it for $625 considering i was able to get a second pair somewhere else :D

should have come join us at the footlocker lineup..mad chill (literally cold that night), peeps kept it more orderly than i expected...15-16 pairs went to regular customers...of the 20 that the manager said they had...go figure we saw about 9-10 employees in the store cashing out their pairs and of course didnt have to line up

only 20 pairs huh? :smh:

Last edited:
should have come join us at the footlocker lineup..mad chill (literally cold that night), peeps kept it more orderly than i expected...15-16 pairs went to regular customers...of the 20 that the manager said they had...go figure we saw about 9-10 employees in the store cashing out their pairs and of course didnt have to line up
only 20 pairs huh?
mean.gif
yeah dude my homeboy said they only had 2 pair of size 9 that's why we decided to go to Champs instead...but i heard one employee camp overnight after his shift @ FL....crazy !!!!!!!

only 20 pairs huh? :smh:

yeah dude my homeboy said they only had 2 pair of size 9 that's why we decided to go to Champs instead...but i heard one employee camp overnight after his shift @ FL....crazy !!!!!!!

not sure if its's true or if it's the same person, but the guy who was first in line at FL STC was an employee of that store

haha yeah i got 2 pairs made my girl line up at one mall she was first in line at dufferin mall  , and i was first in line at fairview

secured myself 2 size 9.5s :smile: ..... still got one box completely on ice, and ive rocked the 7s in my other one quite abit

Back
Top Bottom