canada postal strike unapperication.

as title,canada postal strike unapperication.
ohwell.gif

charging one of the worst rate while providing some of the worst service in the world.

with that being said, is there any other economical alternative to ship packages out internationally other than fedex, dhl and ups here in canada?

as title,canada postal strike unapperication.
ohwell.gif

charging one of the worst rate while providing some of the worst service in the world.

with that being said, is there any other economical alternative to ship packages out internationally other than fedex, dhl and ups here in canada?

I shipped an item out just before the strike to a buyer in the US and now it's stuck in Canada
frown.gif

I shipped an item out just before the strike to a buyer in the US and now it's stuck in Canada
frown.gif

Also waiting on a government cheque
30t6p3b.gif

Just signed up for direct deposit though......a bit late
laugh.gif

Also waiting on a government cheque
30t6p3b.gif

Just signed up for direct deposit though......a bit late
laugh.gif

Yeah, the worst! I shipped a few parcels out the day before the lock out and I assume they are still sitting in the post office here. I guess my dad's got to wait awhile for his fathers day gift...

Yeah, the worst! I shipped a few parcels out the day before the lock out and I assume they are still sitting in the post office here. I guess my dad's got to wait awhile for his fathers day gift...

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

if packages get lost are they gonna refund em? or if theres no insurance on em are we just out of luck?
frown.gif
Give them some time, it's going to be a while for them to sort out this mess once they get back to work.  They have massive backlogs and other stuff to sort through. 

I wouldn't even send things in the mail right now. 

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

if packages get lost are they gonna refund em? or if theres no insurance on em are we just out of luck?
frown.gif
Give them some time, it's going to be a while for them to sort out this mess once they get back to work.  They have massive backlogs and other stuff to sort through. 

I wouldn't even send things in the mail right now. 

Back
Top Bottom