Can you love with your mind and not your heart?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

LOL at you guys thinking that piece of tissue that pumps blood has anything to do with love.
word, love is all mental.

but i think what the op meant was "can you love intellectually and not emotionally"

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

LOL at you guys thinking that piece of tissue that pumps blood has anything to do with love.
word, love is all mental.

but i think what the op meant was "can you love intellectually and not emotionally"

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

When I say heart and mind, I mean that in the met)aphorical sense. Like does love have to be an emotion as it's usually described(heart). Or can it be something of pure logic and thought(mind). For example. I date q girl and we're good together, we have similar values and all the other things that make a good relationship. Is it love if I say "ok, we have a b and c so I love her. Or does there have to be some kind emotional x factor that makes it love.

As much as people are going to disagree its love is pure logic and thought. Hormones and electrical signals in the brain or something like that just like all emotions. doesn't make it any less special , its how you prioritize it & the perspective you look at it. I'm possibly talking out my *** though

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

When I say heart and mind, I mean that in the met)aphorical sense. Like does love have to be an emotion as it's usually described(heart). Or can it be something of pure logic and thought(mind). For example. I date q girl and we're good together, we have similar values and all the other things that make a good relationship. Is it love if I say "ok, we have a b and c so I love her. Or does there have to be some kind emotional x factor that makes it love.

As much as people are going to disagree its love is pure logic and thought. Hormones and electrical signals in the brain or something like that just like all emotions. doesn't make it any less special , its how you prioritize it & the perspective you look at it. I'm possibly talking out my *** though

I did not know the heart was capable of doing that 'love' thing. Thought it was all in your mind. I must be wrong
I <3 you.
alien.gif

I did not know the heart was capable of doing that 'love' thing. Thought it was all in your mind. I must be wrong
I <3 you.
alien.gif

Umm yes.

Certain ideas are, in of themselves, the very definition of beauty.

The very concept of an Emersonian type Nature is something that you can't help but fall in love with, if you fully invest yourself in the message.

As cliche as it sounds, love comes in different shapes and sizes, and it takes more than the heart to experience it in all its grandeur.

I'll elaborate more...later...if I feel like it.

Umm yes.

Certain ideas are, in of themselves, the very definition of beauty.

The very concept of an Emersonian type Nature is something that you can't help but fall in love with, if you fully invest yourself in the message.

As cliche as it sounds, love comes in different shapes and sizes, and it takes more than the heart to experience it in all its grandeur.

I'll elaborate more...later...if I feel like it.

If it's from your mind it's either infatuation early in the relationship or a sense of loyalty late in the relationship, "well we been together for a while now, might as well". I don't want that.

And you cynical fools know damn well what he means when he says mind and heart.  Saying that %#*% doesn't make you cool.

If it's from your mind it's either infatuation early in the relationship or a sense of loyalty late in the relationship, "well we been together for a while now, might as well". I don't want that.

And you cynical fools know damn well what he means when he says mind and heart.  Saying that %#*% doesn't make you cool.

the mind created labels for feelings...you think the mind can feel love? where do you usually feel love? in your body..the mind is for pointers and labels and other stuff, i might be wrong

the mind created labels for feelings...you think the mind can feel love? where do you usually feel love? in your body..the mind is for pointers and labels and other stuff, i might be wrong

Back
Top Bottom