Can you cook? ??

You gonna need to fix dat famb.

It's 2016.

Get good at at least one dish

I love cooking, though I don't do it that often. Last thing I made was curry lentils with basmati and tofu.

Anyone own a ceramic pan?

Last edited:
mean.gif
@ dudes not knowing how to cook at least one dish.
seriously like it aint hard to make scrambled eggs

fire up a grill and just let the meat cook

boil some penne pasta

they name  deserve no respeck

Last edited:
I can probably cook rice in a rice cooker blindfolded.

That finger line measurement

Recipe? ?

It's all by eye and taste, but basically-

-put 1 cup of rice in pot to cook (or rice cooker, i dont judge)
-get a frying pan, crisp 2-3 good sized bacon strips, the kind you ask the meat dept for
-Usually you put another pan down to cook some scrambled eggs on, I only do this if it's for someone other than me and my girl :lol:
-cut the bacon up
-put rice into the pan, with the bacon grease
-add bacon, garlic powder (good amount), EDIT: BUTTER; GOOD AMOUNT, salt (not too much, easy to oversalt this due to the soy sauce), black pepper, soy sauce, mixed veggies, sesame seeds, keep stirring
-keep adding these ingredients to taste

EDIT** forgot to add you put in butter to the rice too. How much is up to you but I don't usually use more than a big spoonful.

Pull it off the stove, serve, and get those yambs b.

Last edited:
anyone else find cooking to be relaxing? There's literally days where i get into cooking moods and i will leave work pass by the super market and then go home and chef it up. Also do you guys cook food that is from your culture or do you guys mix it up. I mix it up i make Spanish food and dishes but i also make pasta and other kind of food. 

anyone else find cooking to be relaxing? There's literally days where i get into cooking moods and i will leave work pass by the super market and then go home and chef it up. Also do you guys cook food that is from your culture or do you guys mix it up. I mix it up i make Spanish food and dishes but i also make pasta and other kind of food. 

Present. I cook in my house most of the time because I'm not afraid to try and make new things where as my wife is because she's afraid to mess up. Everything I learned has been on the fly.

Cooking is stressful for me. Mainly cause I'm usually working the stove and the grill at the same time so I have to run a good 20 feet between the two so I don't burn my food :lol:

i love to cook & bake. skills wise though, i think i'm just okay.

my parents are extremely picky (they only eat filipino food for the most part) and they're always working, so i have to cook everyday at my house so they have something to eat. 

that feeling when people love the food you cooked for them 
nthat.gif

I cook, but I'm still learning how to bake.

My wife is an awesome baker.

Back
Top Bottom