Can you cook? ??

That pizza looks disgusting. Even an NYC rat wouldn't eat that:

Last edited:
My dude ain't got no pepperonis or nothin. Just straight up wonder bread, sauce, and cheese.

That don't even look like good pizza cheese- is that the "taco blend" pack you had from leftover Taco Tuesday b? :nerd:

Is that one on the right getting blessed with two pieces of wonder bread or is that just my eyes losing focus at the beauty of that pizza creation?

I need answers, NT.

It looks like my man put ketchup and store brand cheddar cheese on there. The struggle is real.

And why don't you put them on a pan, you just sit your food on the stove like that with no barrier?:x

Granted your oven looks clean but it's still gross.

I was at a resort snowboarding. Had to deal with what I was dealt. Ingredients included.

I just started to learn how to cook a while back. I've been experimenting with different ingredients to see what I like best. I've found that cumin and turmeric upset my stomach and I try my best to eat low sodium as well.

Pork shoulder in the oven makes the best pernil [emoji]128069[/emoji]
FACTS

Last edited:
This home made crunch wrap suit you guys better?

View media item 2018909View media item 2018911

How is that cheese not melted, but the quesadilla is burnt b? :stoneface:

If you knew anything about a crunch wrap you'd know that's not cheese, it's a tostada. I made cheese wiz for the cheese that was already melted.

It's burnt because the flat tops is set at about 550.

In that case,

View media item 1947291
It's a step up from the "pizza".

Back
Top Bottom