Can you believe Nike change the Jordan 1 High Infared? But the new type looks great!!

Great pics! I guess I will have to get these now! I was trying to stay away from the Is, but I will get these. Great change!

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

People say they don't like them now, but they will slowly and surely want a pair! I'm grabbing 2 pairs, one for me and the other pair for someone who missed out purchasing them on the release date. But have no fear, for I will have a size 10.5 for sell! But they "WON'T BE RETAIL PRICE"!!! I'll have to tax you for missing out on release date....(think of it as a holding fee.)
smile.gif
(for future referance, these are the 2009 retro AJKO'S..... come on)!!!
Reseller huh? ****. Save your money because aint nobody gonna buy from you. I'd rather pay a reseller on ebay than a fellow NikeTalker.

Mark Smith makin his mark slowly but surely.....

People bashing Gentry will soon pass, since he's not makin the calls anymore.... ALTHO.. this was an International 1st release....which Gentry gets creditfor....

WOW.

JB caught me off gaurd with this.....removed the patent and added nylon, they must have put the crack pipe down.

DECENT job JB. Now bring us INFARED VI.

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

People say they don't like them now, but they will slowly and surely want a pair! I'm grabbing 2 pairs, one for me and the other pair for someone who missed out purchasing them on the release date. But have no fear, for I will have a size 10.5 for sell! But they "WON'T BE RETAIL PRICE"!!! I'll have to tax you for missing out on release date....(think of it as a holding fee.)
smile.gif
(for future referance, these are the 2009 retro AJKO'S..... come on)!!!
Reseller huh? ****. Save your money because aint nobody gonna buy from you. I'd rather pay a reseller on ebay than a fellow NikeTalker.
You don't have to buy from me, but someone will. Sounds like someone sold you some fake shoes.....as I quote you.... (I'd rather pay areseller on ebay than a fellow NikeTalker)

i just wish the orange was more of an orange, its too red to be called orange imo.

still on the fence on this one
grin.gif
iam kinda used to seeing them withleather or patent leather so i have to see them in person first
tired.gif

can anybody post a pic of the aj ko and make a quick comparison? i know these arent the aj ko but this is the closes we gonna get it,,

so i've called all the stores in my area and no one seems to know whether these are coming out this weekend or not. some places never even heard ofthem...does anyone know what's up?

TRIED SIFTING THROUGH THE PAGES BUT GOT LAZY, LOL...WHAT'S THE RETAIL ON THESE? IM THINKING ABOUT COPPING NOW ONLINE BUT THEY WANT 150.00

Back
Top Bottom