Can you believe Nike change the Jordan 1 High Infared? But the new type looks great!!

Max orange and infared are basically the same color. Just like the max orange Air Max 90s from 2002 look almost exactly like infareds...

Feelin' the nylon on these, they must be comfortable

To BKE it is NOT the 14th of February its the 31st of this month once again, but i just got ahold of my guy from the only shoe store in my city and he said onestore in my whole state is gettin em....kinda bummed

looks dope...this post also makes me wonder what other releases JB has dropped or will drop like this in Taiwan prior to a US release like this...

I broke down and ordered off CitySole.com

This will be my first pair of I's and it's pretty much only because of the material

My store will be getting these, so i will be copping. My I's collection is growing, and this year isn't going to help.

i already copped the bred straps. so whats the point of copping this one.
the shoe itself is still hot though

These are officially my back  plan kicks (if I don't get to cop the eggplant foams)....I love how these have an actual "retro" look to them....

I ma waiting for it since last week. I will buy them,
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

so people are saying the 31st...is that the 31st of january or february?
yah, I suggest you hit up your local JB retailer on February 31st. They should have FSR of all J's on this and only this day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MCaussade

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

so people are saying the 31st...is that the 31st of january or february?
yah, I suggest you hit up your local JB retailer on February 31st. They should have FSR of all J's on this and only this day.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

People say they don't like them now, but they will slowly and surely want a pair! I'm grabbing 2 pairs, one for me and the other pairfor someone who missed out purchasing them on the release date. But have no fear, for I will have a size 10.5 for sell! But they "WON'T BE RETAILPRICE"!!! I'll have to tax you for missing out on release date....(think of it as a holding fee.)
smile.gif
(for future referance, these are the 2009 retroAJKO'S..... come on)!!!

Back
Top Bottom