Can we please get a proper retro of this Air Max Penny 1?

I know there was a thread on here a while ago, but I don't want it to die. I really want this colorway to come back. Nike, if you're watching, please bring this colorway back as it was, no changes please!

^ Obviously not my pic, but you get the point. Nike please!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stresseddesserts

been waiting for years.

We need support. I'm just trying to start it. It's been done before. If they can put out Marino's they can do these.

Where do you think those DMP 7's were inspired from?
...but I never liked this particular colorway myself, that tongue doesn't contrast well with the rest of the shoe.

I'd be down for this pair and the All Black OG's
pimp.gif
. I am kind of tired of Nike only doing one OG colorway from the 1's every couple years.

the only colorway aside from that asia exclusive garbage that i dont really care for.. would be a nice addition to my collection of 1s though

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Where do you think those DMP 7's were inspired from?
...but I never liked this particular colorway myself, that tongue doesn't contrast well with the rest of the shoe.
I know but those 7's aren't good enough. There is no connection between the 7's and the Penny 1's tho. So I never understood why they did that. The shoes were 3 years apart. I need these in my life. The pic I put up doesn't do it justice because that shoe is old. A fresh pair is just
pimp.gif
. It's a situation where you just have to see them to believe it.

i would like this release. seen a pair on kixclusive not to long ago.

I can't tell you how overdue this retro is. This colorway on a Foam One and this retro would make me a happy camper.

i know the quality complaint is annoying but i think with lower quality these wouldnt look/feel as good as they should but id cop on discount no problem

Long overdue... was going to make this same thread too!

Yo change the title to "Nike it's been 15 years since these released" that seems to work with the other stuff that we asked for... and then they ended up releasing.

These and the all black pair with the blue swoosh with lightning in it... those two are the only sneakers I want to be retroed.

Long overdue man... it's gotta happen... they released everything else Penny wise.

Please Nike... make it happen for us Penny fans in 2012!

Just like they were in 96 too... don't change anything about the look or colorblocking from the OG's.

There was/is a user on here that has all 3 OG pairs and in prestine conditions... I forgot who he is but if anyone can post pics it would be greatly appreciated.

Nike please release the other two OG colorways of the Air Max Penny 1's in the exact form and colorblocking as the OG's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

these wont really sell...they're too white for most folks to mess with em.

This.  Had a pair back in the day.  The second you walk out your door you're just wiping them off every 5 seconds.

I have a lot more on my wish list ahead of this. I would say this kick is about 13 or 14 on my list.

Dude, YES!

I predict we'll see them before the end of 2012. Knowing Nike, because, they're white, probably in December.

Back
Top Bottom