Can we please get a proper retro of this Air Max Penny 1?

Bumping this because I still want a pair, IDC. I don't want these to be forgotten. They are retroing all sorts of other crap and I don't want this CW buried or ruined. Nike can we please see these?!

If Nike drops these again, the quality will be trash, air bubble extra small, disfigured shape, and feel like bricks on foot....if they did it the right way, then yeah, I wouldn't mind these dropping either..

If Nike drops these again, the quality will be trash, air bubble extra small, disfigured shape, and feel like bricks on foot....if they did it the right way, then yeah, I wouldn't mind these dropping either..
Idc, I just want the cw. I have the 2011 black and blue, Knicks cw and blk/red. I need these

This.  I don't trust Nike to do it right, so I don't care about this retro.  These were my shoes during my first year of varsity basketball in high school.  I'd love to pick up a pair for historical purposes, but Nike is going to screw something up.  Pass if it happens...unless, by slim chance, Nike does it right

been waiting for these for years...they're not gonna up the quality though sorry to say, on these or any other nike retro for that matter. at this point all i can do is hope they stay true to og color schemes and wait for the day they start to introduce a bigger air bubble for comfort/asthetics...also the lack of 3m in the piping on the olando max 1s did not go unoticed, they cut a lot of corners...but i digress, im with op i really wanna see this color way as well as the og black coloway. nike...JUST DO IT

Last edited:
are OGs wearable? i know if they are they would need to be reglued but will the material crumble? i have the 06 orlando colorway and i love them minus the yellowing on the sole in contrast to the non yellowing of the midsole lol its all good though

are OGs wearable? i know if they are they would need to be reglued but will the material crumble? i have the 06 orlando colorway and i love them minus the yellowing on the sole in contrast to the non yellowing of the midsole lol its all good though

Probably not. They are from '95 |I. All I'm asking for is the quality be on par with the last blk/blue 1's. I'm done crying for 90's quality. That ship has sailed.

Probably not. They are from '95 |I. All I'm asking for is the quality be on par with the last blk/blue 1's. I'm done crying for 90's quality. That ship has sailed.
it def has and my personall opinion on the material quality is that for retros it doesnt matter (since they are meant for casual use) so bring on the all whites and the all blacks and that would be awesome!

discussing quailty is a non issue when it comes to this...theyre gonna use the same molds from whatever the latest release of this model was. lets just hope they stay trure to color scheme and actually release the shoes. white and black.. im all for better quality but it needs to be addressed across the board with nike. its almost like they go out of the way to ruin a shoe weather cutting corners or not. 

Back
Top Bottom