Can we end this "Thumbs Up if this helped!" BS???

Would you "thumbs up" if someone asked you to do so?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• These cats are whack

• Total voters
I feel this... some dork in the LBJ thread made a post that ended with "like if you like the Miami Heat or LBJ!" and I called him out.

grown men begging for validation. these are the same dorks that do that crap on Facebook.

behead them all!

I feel this... some dork in the LBJ thread made a post that ended with "like if you like the Miami Heat or LBJ!" and I called him out.

grown men begging for validation. these are the same dorks that do that crap on Facebook.

behead them all!
i swear one time i seen somebody on fb post" like this is your 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 , 20, 21 :smh: thousands of likes

Yeah I was bored waiting for my flight at the airport so I thought I'd share how I felt with the ever-so-lovely group of people on NT. didn't know y'all would take this issue so seriously haha. Flame on.

:rofl:

This thread is a complete backfire to the OP's motive :lol:

NT... you guys never change :nthat:

It's like when I was playing COD today and this dude kept screeming to play on Dome instead of Arkaden (the mall map) and Dome had like 7 votes to Arkaden's 1... guess what :rofl: after that fool started screaming and complaining everyone changed their option and we ended up playing on Arkaden and he was super tight.

What made it worst was his own team started trolling him and giving away his spots until he quit.

I know, I know... cool story bro... so rep me :lol:

J/K I could give a crap :rofl:

I wish I had a ChrisSmoove recorder so you guys could hear and see this dude raging :rofl:

Claimed he was going to hack and ban all of our accounts before he left :rofl:

I said it when NT switched. This rep thing is just not necessary. Personally I think it's far worse than the general layout and the squished thread topics.

How we gonna get the rep feature but not the neg?

Just like those participation trophies you got when you joined Youth YMCA Basketball. Even if you win the "championship" everybody gets a trophy
mean.gif
It encourages free speech but those who have comments who the majority appreciate will naturally rise. 

Its kinda like HackerNews

roll.gif

This thread is a complete backfire to the OP's motive
laugh.gif

NT... you guys never change
nthat.gif

It's like when I was playing COD today and this dude kept screeming to play on Dome instead of Arkaden (the mall map) and Dome had like 7 votes to Arkaden's 1... guess what
roll.gif
after that fool started screaming and complaining everyone changed their option and we ended up playing on Arkaden and he was super tight.

What made it worst was his own team started trolling him and giving away his spots until he quit.

I know, I know... cool story bro... so rep me
laugh.gif

J/K I could give a crap
roll.gif

I wish I had a ChrisSmoove recorder so you guys could hear and see this dude raging
roll.gif

Claimed he was going to hack and ban all of our accounts before he left
roll.gif
uwotm8

Man people complain about anything on here. It doesn't affect you in real life so let it go

Back
Top Bottom