Can someone explain this to me about the Niketalk music forum

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rocksteady127

I checked it out briefly and its really weird these guys are basically quoting lyrics and talking about how great these guys are while hyping their lines "i stunt" "i ballin etc etc." in super big font like their listening to the second coming of jesus and praising these guys like their the best thing to come along, am I missing something here? Why are these guys praising these dudes so hard? its mostly hiphop which is cool for uptempo music for working out or whatever but these guys like posting their lyrics and talkin how amazing they are when they rhyme stunt with blunt like I am not even joking  I am serious why are these guys acting so weird and hanging off their lyrics like they are singing next generation poetry when in reality it prob took these artist 2 seconds to make these rhymes and they are taking it like high end poetry. My guess is these guys in music forum were the type of kids in school who loved  poetry and now since hiphop is "cool" they are able to show their love of poetry by analyzing hiphop music instead of its traditional form  like a guilty please of sorts without being viewed as a nerd?

I have always wondered this when checking out the music forum, am I the only one who listened to music just for the beat during training or is everyone now analyzing these guys every word and acting like their listening to something more than it really is, its just weird (100 pg threads  for an artists album release like are you serious?)

Originally Posted by Rocksteady127

I checked it out briefly and its really weird these guys are basically quoting lyrics and talking about how great these guys are while hyping their lines "i stunt" "i ballin etc etc." in super big font like their listening to the second coming of jesus and praising these guys like their the best thing to come along, am I missing something here? Why are these guys praising these dudes so hard? its mostly hiphop which is cool for uptempo music for working out or whatever but these guys like posting their lyrics and talkin how amazing they are when they rhyme stunt with blunt like I am not even joking  I am serious why are these guys acting so weird and hanging off their lyrics like they are singing next generation poetry when in reality it prob took these artist 2 seconds to make these rhymes and they are taking it like high end poetry. My guess is these guys in music forum were the type of kids in school who loved  poetry and now since hiphop is "cool" they are able to show their love of poetry by analyzing hiphop music instead of its traditional form  like a guilty please of sorts without being viewed as a nerd?

I have always wondered this when checking out the music forum, am I the only one who listened to music just for the beat during training or is everyone now analyzing these guys every word and acting like their listening to something more than it really is, its just weird (100 pg threads  for an artists album release like are you serious?)

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by oidreez

Garbage topic Forum

.......ANYONE that frequents NT Music regularly and takes it serious is a moron that know nothing about music.

Get off your high-horse...you sound like an elitist. 

Garbage topic Forum

.......ANYONE that frequents NT Music regularly and takes it serious is a moron that know nothing about music.

Get off your high-horse...you sound like an elitist. 

oidreez wrote:
Garbage topic Forum

What happened did you post your stuff and get flamed?

oidreez wrote:
Garbage topic Forum

What happened did you post your stuff and get flamed?

My guess is these guys in music forum were the type of kids in school who loved poetry and now since hiphop is "cool" they are able to show their love of poetry by analyzing hiphop music instead of its traditional form like a guilty please of sorts without being viewed as a nerd?

2u8w1o9.jpg

My guess is these guys in music forum were the type of kids in school who loved poetry and now since hiphop is "cool" they are able to show their love of poetry by analyzing hiphop music instead of its traditional form like a guilty please of sorts without being viewed as a nerd?

2u8w1o9.jpg

"let ah n_ lose his my mind n try dissing freck...
i get em sprayed like lysol disinfect"

"let ah n_ lose his my mind n try dissing freck...
i get em sprayed like lysol disinfect"

whats the traditional form?
nerd.gif

idk if this is worth responding to
30t6p3b.gif

whats the traditional form?
nerd.gif

idk if this is worth responding to
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Garbage topic Forum

Get off your high-horse...you sound like an elitist

....i am. doesnt make what i said any less than the gods honest truth.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Garbage topic Forum

Get off your high-horse...you sound like an elitist

....i am. doesnt make what i said any less than the gods honest truth.

Back
Top Bottom