roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rocksteady127

its not out of disrespect or anything I just didn't know people were so into the lyrics of some hiphop artists, I always looked at music as having a good beat and some flow then its cool but I just didnt know people delved into it so deeply

If you're talking bout the people who quote dudes like Dipset, Young Dro, or Lil B, then you're taking life too seriously.

"Ya'll look thirsty. My Cutlass look like Orange Juice!!!!Dro!!!!!"

If youre talking bout people analyzing the lyrics of artists like Biggie, Jay, Lupe, etc then you must not be aware of the complexity of some of there lyrics. Look at songs like Can I Live by Jay-z and Lupe the Killer by Lupe.

Originally Posted by Rocksteady127

its not out of disrespect or anything I just didn't know people were so into the lyrics of some hiphop artists, I always looked at music as having a good beat and some flow then its cool but I just didnt know people delved into it so deeply

If you're talking bout the people who quote dudes like Dipset, Young Dro, or Lil B, then you're taking life too seriously.

"Ya'll look thirsty. My Cutlass look like Orange Juice!!!!Dro!!!!!"

If youre talking bout people analyzing the lyrics of artists like Biggie, Jay, Lupe, etc then you must not be aware of the complexity of some of there lyrics. Look at songs like Can I Live by Jay-z and Lupe the Killer by Lupe.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif

I once posted a Diggy Simmons song and got flamed because it wasn't in the official Diggy Simmons thread
frown.gif

roll.gif
You should've seen what happened to the last guy that made a Diggy Simmons thread

195879959_1a9c1fc9cd.jpg

beyond recognition 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif

I once posted a Diggy Simmons song and got flamed because it wasn't in the official Diggy Simmons thread
frown.gif

roll.gif
You should've seen what happened to the last guy that made a Diggy Simmons thread

195879959_1a9c1fc9cd.jpg

beyond recognition 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time 2 minutes and not read this thread.
laugh.gif

op, people will like what they like.  Simple as that.  Rap lyrics are heavily subjective.  You'd get a more direct answer if you asked the music forum why they like certain lines.

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time 2 minutes and not read this thread.
laugh.gif

op, people will like what they like.  Simple as that.  Rap lyrics are heavily subjective.  You'd get a more direct answer if you asked the music forum why they like certain lines.

Back
Top Bottom