Can Someone Explain The Matrix 2 and 3 To Me

Matrix made a lot of money.

Accordingly, they made two more movies to make even more money. They knew while making the movies that they didn't need to have a good story or anything,just cool action scenes would be enough.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Matrix made a lot of money.

Accordingly, they made two more movies to make even more money. They knew while making the movies that they didn't need to have a good story or anything, just cool action scenes would be enough.

Really, I heard it was originally supposed to be a trilogy

The end of the Matrix 3 Blew me away...did neo die...*%* happend ...where is matrix 4

they made all 3 movies at the same time, i forget which one but there was this extra long scene where everyone was dancing in some huge cave or some #*$+.....ijust remember thinking I wanted my money back

oh an OP, google is your friend

Overall I think the story was good although the ending for three left me with questions about Neo. What aspect are you confused about? Really if you watch onscene of the second movie its pretty much explained. When he talks to the old guy in the white (the construct)

They did not make all 3 at the same time, only 2 & 3. If it weren't for the first ones success, there would be no 2 or 3.

Yeah, I also heard it was supposed to be a trilogy all along... and whoever said they made them all at the same time is wrong. 1 was made, then 2 and 3 wereshot at the same time and released 6 months apart from each other.

2, i actually thought was decent - although that orgy scene in the beginning almost ruins it.

3, is just terrible start to finish.

The entire series is a sort of allegory to the Bible in many ways. If you google it there's some good conversation about it all, from a lot of differentviewpoints, but the basic gist is that they're sort've saying we're already controlled by computers and technology - and it's going to takesomebody blowing up the world to reset everything back to how it should be
laugh.gif

freaking hippies.

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Overall I think the story was good although the ending for three left me with questions about Neo. What aspect are you confused about? Really if you watch on scene of the second movie its pretty much explained. When he talks to the old guy in the white (the construct)
Heck no!!!

The archetict had me so lost. What did it mean that he said ur 7th Neo or 7th time this has happened

Originally Posted by RFX45

They did not make all 3 at the same time, only 2 & 3. If it weren't for the first ones success, there would be no 2 or 3.

yep. I love the first one. I gotta watch it whenever its on. The others..not so much..

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

they made all 3 movies at the same time, i forget which one but there was this extra long scene where everyone was dancing in some huge cave or some #*$+.....i just remember thinking I wanted my money back

oh an OP, google is your friend

- na, they made 2 and 3 at the same time. 1 was done 2-3 years before.

- one thing ive always wanted to see is the Aaliyah footage. they filmed a few scenes with her before she died. id always hoped they release it as extrafootage on the DVD but never seen any. bluray?
nerd.gif

*edit*
- this is the only thing i could find on aaliyah. wish we could see it in action

- here's some trivia. the movie Dark City used the same set as the Matrix

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Overall I think the story was good although the ending for three left me with questions about Neo. What aspect are you confused about? Really if you watch on scene of the second movie its pretty much explained. When he talks to the old guy in the white (the construct)
Heck no!!!

The archetict had me so lost. What did it mean that he said ur 7th Neo or 7th time this has happened
It means that there were other versions of the Matrix that failed, and they had to start over. In each Matrix there was a "One".

I had typed a nice explanation but my phone froze up so its not happening right now. Maybe when I get off.

Back
Top Bottom