Can Peyton Siva make it to the league?

If JJ Barea can make it to the league, Peyton Siva can make it to the league.
Originally Posted by jt solemates lm

nerd.gif
poor man's Sebastian Telfair?
nerd.gif

Huh?  Terrible comparison. 
He's got a chance, but it's all up to him.

Siva was the fastest dude in college bball..that would be the only reason he would make it..dude is just so small..i see him around campus all the time and dude is a legit 5'10 150lbs

I see just about no comparisons between JJ Barea and Siva. They're short I guess?

Not only did she post the messages and pics they exchanged, she blasted sons phone number too.

:lol: Siva aint have his game tight off the court...messing with one of these twitter dummies, they live to "expose" ****** :smh:

Kid is dumb but that chick is evil. Best night of the kid's life and she wants to use it to get her **** *** out there in the public eye on Twitter....

These athletes gotta up their standards. I know the NBA has a symposium dealing with the pitfalls of groupies etc., but that symposium would be much better served to help some of these college kids as well. If this is the type of trash you try to get at, you gotta deal w/ the consequences. Hopefully he'll smarten up from here....no one will remember this Jenna Shea/Siva incident in a few days.

That is one vile woman. Didn't James harden pay her to watch his games or something ridiculous like that? :smh:

These athletes gotta up their standards. I know the NBA has a symposium dealing with the pitfalls of groupies etc., but that symposium would be much better served to help some of these college kids as well. If this is the type of trash you try to get at, you gotta deal w/ the consequences. Hopefully he'll smarten up from here....no one will remember this Jenna Shea/Siva incident in a few days.
True. Don't know why some athletes are obsessed with females that have had surgeries/implants
That is one vile woman. Didn't James harden pay her to watch his games or something ridiculous like that?
mean.gif
Supposedly $20K

Last edited:
Why are dudes still messing with Jenna Shea? She exposes dudes on the REGULAR to gain notoriety.. why would you think it can't be you? Smh... :smh:

I always wondered why these athlete/rappers/actors all keep messing with these twitter groupies that are known for outing people...it makes 0 sense to me

Pab's my dude, I hate it had to be him.

That's a trap woman right there. Utilizing the box to hustle. Gone at the highest $ amount.

I always wondered why these athlete/rappers/actors all keep messing with these twitter groupies that are known for outing people...it makes 0 sense to me
A lot of these dudes weren't really getting  P before they became successful in their respective careers. A simp is a simp regardless of how much money is in his bank account. 

Anything not nailed to the ground will be her's.

Don't let her take your NT account. We want you to keep posting.

dudes will never Learn

jenna Shea
Kat Stacks
The chick who tried to blackmail Kyrie Irving.

smh

I like hearing star athletes staying with their high school sweethearts, but that doesn't always conclude in a fairy tale either. See Kobe and Wade.

Back
Top Bottom