Can Peyton Siva make it to the league?

He definitely has the talent and ability to play in the league.

And how the hell do you grave dig a thread like this DC? Were you searching for Siva? Did you remember this thread from a year ago and intentionally brought it back to life? Do you just go through old threads and find the most interesting ones then respond as if it was created a year ago?

ive been wantin to make this same thread but i thought i would get laughed at. he gotta get alot better tho to make it to the league i think. im not even sure if he as good as edgar sosa & sosa aint in the league so who knows.

Originally Posted by eashawty

ive been wantin to make this same thread but i thought i would get laughed at. he gotta get alot better tho to make it to the league i think. im not even sure if he as good as edgar sosa & sosa aint in the league so who knows.
I think he's better than Sosa right now.  Let's not forget how he was killing in February and before the Big East tourney.  He showed his potential.  With more experience and work on his decision making, he'll be a more athletic, worse shooting DJ Augustin.

Originally Posted by grusumm18

3rd possible samoan in the L
He's Samoan? I never knew that.

Anyways I do think he could make the league. Still has 2 years left at Louisville to get better and bulk up. Really talented kid.

I'm definitely rooting for him to make it. I know a lot of people that went to Franklin with him.
He definitely needs to develop a lot more, but has the athleticism and intangibles to build upon.

laugh.gif
@ these comparisons...

Derrick Rose now... LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by tmay407

If JJ Barea can make it to the league, Peyton Siva can make it to the league.

Agreed.

Now now y'all must have missed JJ Barea in College.  Dude used to BALL out in the CAA. 

Originally Posted by D723

Now now y'all must have missed JJ Barea in College.  Dude used to BALL out in the CAA. 

There are plenty of players that ball out in college, but don't even get a look from the NBA. This year, Randy Culpepper from UTEP comes to mind. 
JJ Barea made it to the NBA as an undersized guard without being elite, or really even very good, at anything in particular. That's the direction I think I was coming from with that comment. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ these comparisons...

Derrick Rose now... LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Yeah dude he's the next Derrick Rose. That's what I said, right?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And how the hell do you grave dig a thread like this DC? Were you searching for Siva? Did you remember this thread from a year ago and intentionally brought it back to life? Do you just go through old threads and find the most interesting ones then respond as if it was created a year ago?
I ask myself these frustratingly baffling questions every singe time I see DC resurrect a thread
laugh.gif

Dudes got a couple years left right ? I could see him becoming the next Wes Matthews, undrafted or really late round 2 pick and having an impact on a good team

I made this thread over 3 years ago and for the first time, I watched dude play in tonight's finals. Great speed and athleticism, excellent court vision, unselfish, great composure but he's undersized (listed as 6 feet, but looks to be more like 5 9"), and desperately needs to work on his shooting to make any impact in the league. What do y'all think after tonight?

He's got NBA level athleticism. He'll definitely be a good backup point guard for somebody.

He's got NBA level athleticism. He'll definitely be a good backup point guard for somebody.

No. He's trash. He has bums guarding him all night and he still couldn't finish half the layups he attempted.

Burkes = NBA Siva =Turkey

He's night and day from where he was when he first stepped foot on campus.

He's short and only a decent shooter. But his speed and decision making right now are great. He'll get a camp invite but making the team is another thing.

He got into the lane virtually at will, but that finishing ability :x in a bad way.

And then he can't stretch the floor :smh:

I just don't see it

Last edited:
He reminds me of a very poor, very small version of Avery Bradley

Back
Top Bottom