Can one of you dressing better famb help me out

^^ Cannot co-sign that Jos A Banks stuff. For me, there suits are wack, nearly all have pleated pants, and they're boxy as hell. OP, Id suggest checking out Nordstrom Rack or Marshall's or something. You might be able to find what youre looking for for under $200. Above all else, get the proper fit.

Last edited:
Just rock da NT fitted and da royal foams

trust me, it works.
laugh.gif

just wear a suit, you don't have to go spending thousands of dollars but just make sure it fits good and you'll be fine

^^ Cannot co-sign that Jos A Banks stuff. They're suits are wack, nearly all have pleated pants, and they're boxy as hell. OP, Id suggest checking out Nordstrom Rack or Marshall's or something. You might be able to find what youre looking for for under $200. Above all else, get the proper fit.

To the OP, pleated pants aren't always bad. It's about how you look & feel in the suit. A lot of people try to diss them because of whats "in", but just about any tailor will tell you that pleated pants work fine UNLESS you are skinny and tall. I'm personally of a more athletic build (muscular legs) so pleated pants are just easier for me to be comfortable in since flat fronts can be unforgiving.

P.S. Bring some kind of bag with you and a nice leather notepad to keep several copies of your resume in.

Something like this...

View media item 511824
It's great, because you can keep notes during the interview and it has pockets on the other side for your resume. The reason why it's good to have a notepad is because it shows attentiveness and willingness to learn. Showcasing those skills does well during interviews. Trust me.

And actually use the notepad during the interview :lol:
bro... can't find these things ANYWHERE...

P.S. Bring some kind of bag with you and a nice leather notepad to keep several copies of your resume in.

Something like this...

It's great, because you can keep notes during the interview and it has pockets on the other side for your resume. The reason why it's good to have a notepad is because it shows attentiveness and willingness to learn. Showcasing those skills does well during interviews. Trust me.

And actually use the notepad during the interview
laugh.gif
bro... can't find these things ANYWHERE...
Staples sells them

http://www.staples.com/Buxton-Writing-Padfolio-Pad-w-Calculator/product_461866

If you really want one for cheap

Lol for real. Dude is considering wearing a cardigan, boat shoes and a Louis belt to an interview. This isn't a step show, fam. A simple suit that fits properly white shirt, basic tie is all you need. Don't over think it.

Google basic suit for men and look at the images. What store is it for?
:rofl:

Last edited:
because this dude don't know how to dress for an interview?

yup. all is lost.
Its the fact that he wants to dress like he is going to to chill out or hang with his friends for a job interview. I've learned from an early to wear a suit to important events in my life as such a job interview. The fact that whoever landed him the interview, advised him to wear a suit. So Common sense says to take their advice and wear a damn suit. If he couldn't figure that out on his own, then yes all is lost. :D

Last edited:
i you will need from head to toe is fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace fu-sace medosa on, dey will think you in luminati.

Last edited:
OP, you sir are lost. 

Look on the internet for inspiration. So many websites you can use. 

Good luck though. 

im almost positive my dude is trollin after posting that LV belt, dude cannot be serious showing up to an interview with a monogram belt....son...

rock the LV belt. the interviewer will see how fearless you are and ultimately how fearless you will be on the sales floor. for cheap suits, check out a nike factory store and cop a jordan brand suit. the fit is endorsed by the goat himself

if you you want a cheap clean fit wear a white tall tee, jorts, and some white on white AF1s, then put on a tie and a blazer to top it off.

the job im at now told me when they were interviewing for the job some of the people showed up with their moms :rofl: This was for a job at UCI medical school
i sort of agree with the generation lost statement and im in the generation (21 y/o)

Back
Top Bottom