Can my homie get in trouble over this?

Ok so one of my homeboys is 19 and his girl is 16 the age of consent here is 18, another part to the law is that the person can be within 4 years and it is still legal.
Actual law for the legal heads:
Spoiler [+]
(a) Statutory rape is sexual penetration of a victim by the defendant or of thedefendant by the victim when the victim is at least thirteen (13) but lessthan eighteen (18) years of age and the defendant is at least four (4) yearsolder than the victim.

Last night the girl invited my friend over to her aunt's house where her and her mother were staying over last night. One thing to take note about the girl's mom is she knows that these two have been in a relationship for over a year but she doesn't want them to be together because he's white and she's black.

Anyway .. he went over and she snuck him in through the back door and into her room once he got there the girl's mom came in the room looking for him right as he got there. The girl did the hide the person in the closet routine.. Her moms comes in spazzing completely and searched her room and was trying to make the girl open the closet door
eek.gif
. His gf wouldn't let her mom get in the closet so her moms called the boys in blue
30t6p3b.gif
. The girl moved him behind a chair with some pillows over him
laugh.gif
and told him to just stay there.
   The cops show up and they pull out a stun gun and told him to come out a couple of times and that they were going to use the stun gun on him because he didn't come out the first time. So he comes out and the cops ended up not using the stun gun him so the girls mom was going hysterical but they told him he was legal to be with her and they let him go.
   Today she texts him saying "aww s***" and he texted back with "what?" and the girls mother texted back telling him to delete her number and she was going to take him to court for trespassing and a bunch of other threats
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Is he good?
Sidenote:
Spoiler [+]
336946.jpg
Cliffs:
-My homie's gf is 16 and he's 19 they've been together over a year
-Age of consent here is 4 years
-She sneaks him into her aunt's house
-Her mom calls the cops
-They let him go but her mother texts him telling him she's filling charges for trespassing and etc.

She could, but it woudnt stand in court.

You're buddy mustve not gone to college eh? Go crash a party at your nearest dorming college and find your mate a chick his own age.

-They let him go but her mother texts him telling him she's filling charges for trespassing and etc.

You'll only be charged for trespassing if anything, not statutory rape though...Were you but nekked with shorty?

what state are u in?

romeo and juliet laws might apply.

just read the whole story.

legally speaking, i dont think the girl has any say on who is able to come into the house... its the moms house. even if he was invited, if the mom doesnt want him there he has to leave.
discrimination isnt illegal.....

worse thing he can get is a tresspassing ticket. unless her mom gets a restraining order on him
laugh.gif

based on your story the cops wouldn't even be involved since the mom would have been okay with the relationship if he was black.

so the taser incident wouldnt have happened.

but hooray to you and the mom for bringing race into the topic!

Not sure what the consent thing has to do with this particular situation unless she caught them in the act or with some evidence.

However, since he is not a minor, it appears that she may be able to prosecute him for trespassing on private property.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Didn't you just say its not illegal?....
Wat up fraij I remember bein on xbox on gears wit ya OD a couple years back
laugh.gif
notorious
The girl's moms and a bunch of her folks been hitting him up saying they're pressing charges and see you in court
30t6p3b.gif
. Seems straight to me but I know there are legal cats on NT.

I don't agree wit the under aged chicks but eh this is the south, it happens like clockwork here 
30t6p3b.gif
. He says he's done with younger chicks now though.

tell him to focus on himself more lol. what is this. let the kids grow with other kids. what is he like 5'5 250?

He won't get charged for either crime. Every facet has to apply for a law to be broken.

- Is she over 13? Check.

- Is she under 18? Check.

- Is he 4 years or older than her? Nope.

No rape committed.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor so the cops would either have to see it, which they did, and arrest him then (which they didn't). Or, moms would have to ask them to arrest him while he is in her presence, which she did not. To summarize, your boy is getting off scott free.

I dated a 16 year old chick when i was 19... She was going on 17, but there was still a bit of a difference...

lol... sounds like ur brah is in a jam though... I doubt anything will stick once they see mombs is just hating.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Not sure what the consent thing has to do with this particular situation unless she caught them in the act or with some evidence.

However, since he is not a minor, it appears that she may be able to prosecute him for trespassing on private property.
They had just got there both fully clothed nothing like that going on but I know how some people assume... and since I saw the thread where the dude got falsely locked up for 4 years ya never know man

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Didn't you just say its not illegal?....
Wat up fraij I remember bein on xbox on gears wit ya OD a couple years back
laugh.gif
notorious
The girl's moms and a bunch of her folks been hitting him up saying they're pressing charges and see you in court
30t6p3b.gif
. Seems straight to me but I know there are legal cats on NT.

Gears though??
laugh.gif
damn that's a while back now...

i once checked with a 16 yr old in a motel room when i was 19.
the motel staff said that it's not their fault if i got caught by the police with my girl upon checking in...
(it is against the law entering a motel here, wearing a highschool uniform) 

pawned my ipod to my bruhh for a day in order to get money for the room; a little short on the money that day when i went to school, but still
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

He won't get charged for either crime. Every facet has to apply for a law to be broken.

- Is she over 13? Check.

- Is she under 18? Check.

- Is he 4 years or older than her? Nope.

No rape committed.

Trespassing is a misdemeanor so the cops would either have to see it, which they did, and arrest him then (which they didn't). Or, moms would have to ask them to arrest him while he is in her presence, which she did not. To summarize, your boy is getting off scott free.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Appreciate all the advice folks

Your friend is an idiot and is lame
Spoiler [+]
You know how many COLLEGE age girls he can get with ease? smh....

Back
Top Bottom