Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

u got it coach! il grab the gatorade bottles too!
laugh.gif

but on the real just sent out 4 messages with the "can i borrow you lines" from my area (Bay area)

wish me luck coach im steppn on to the floor EDIT: aye coach how in the hell do you differentiate the skeezers/grimeys/ jumpoffs from the uptight broads?!

indifferent.gif
after a week she replies... and I'm already out of town.

Ill copy and paste later. She's in her 30s.

Originally Posted by DomNator27

how in the hell do you differentiate the skeezers/grimeys/ jumpoffs from the uptight broads?!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]great question[/color]

610x.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In order to distinguish between the jumpoffs and mad uptight chick, you have to be able to recognizeSEVERAL areas of interests, but in doing so you could also assume way too much.[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Method of Dress[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Music[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- How they where their hair/makeup[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- What type of people influence them[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Friends[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Types of pictures[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Style of describing themselves[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-did i already say MUSIC?[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can break each one down, but that's the starting point for distinguishing.[/color]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

but on the real just sent out 4 messages with the "can i borrow you lines" from my area (Bay area)

wish me luck coach im steppn on to the floor EDIT: aye coach how in the hell do you differentiate the skeezers/grimeys/ jumpoffs from the uptight broads?!
what part of the bay u in? i got mad chicks you could do this to that i know would respond to some +!%! like this.

I think my variation of the can i borrow you line might be as revolutionary as the 12-6 curveball.

I got what I wanted, a promotion to the big leagues(a number). Time to put in work.

Originally Posted by litlbibby

laugh.gif

what part of the bay u in? i got mad chicks you could do this to that i know would respond to some +!%! like this.

i stay @ San Jose State... so if any of them hoochies wanna come holla @ a college dude, let me know

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

haha sorkoram puttin in work as a coach. lol

question tho, once you pull these lines and it all goes thru, isnt it a little awkward meetin online chicks in person?

At first yeah, but after that initial shock is over.. it goes down
devil.gif
its not really that awkward especially if you been txing them and tlking to them on the phone. And if you been around girls
pimp.gif
before you should be all good. Having Female company should never be awkward.

how in the hell do you differentiate the skeezers/grimeys/ jumpoffs from the uptight broads?!

610x.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In order to distinguish between the jumpoffs and mad uptight chick, you have to be able to recognize SEVERAL areas of interests, but in doing so you could also assume way too much.[/color]
grin.gif

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can break each one down, but that's the starting point for distinguishing.[/color]
pimp.gif

how so fam? what kind of music should they be into? or is a "dead give-away"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In order to distinguish between the jumpoffs and mad uptight chick, you have to be able to recognize SEVERAL areas of interests, but in doing so you could also assume way too much.[/color]
grin.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

how so fam? what kind of music should they be into? or is a "dead give-away"
Sometimes its really blunt.. I mean if a chick got "shake that *!!", "ms pretty \\//", orsome other oversexed song by some artist, I mean hey...go for it
laugh.gif

or they could really be just down to Earth and listen to fun music.. it just depends. It's really not that hard,don't want you to overstress it.
grin.gif

but you COULD think about it like this

what type of warmup songs do you listen to before a game that get you into the zone - -- "Throw It Up" or "Ineed love"...get it?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Look for music that you listen to. That's what I do when deciding if I should holler.

what if the broad likes country? (i dont have nothin against it, nor do i listen to it) does that mean she like to RIDE cowboys?

OK i think i got it.... il be back later with the updates... good lookin fam. im proud to be coached by an excellent coaching staff

Look for music that you listen to. That's what I do when deciding if I should holler.

what if the broad likes country? (i dont have nothin against it, nor do i listen to it) does that mean she like to RIDE cowboys?
laugh.gif
That can go either way for you. I would then look intowhat she's got on her page and what not.

take into consideration the kinds of pictures the defense is taking, word to Billy B...

if she's got 68 pictures in her bathroom mirror in some boy shorts and a bra with her lips all poked out, you gotta run straight through the middle, nocuts or waiting for the blocks, cause the blitz is coming.

seal the deal real fast, and tell them what they want to hear, and try not to insult their intelligence, no matter how ******ed they may seem on their profiles.

another important key to the success of this ball club is DON'T GET DISCOURAGED. if you hang in there, and play strong through triple OT in icy rain, youwill taste the fruit of victory.

switch it up from time to time, matter fact, shoot straight from the hip on some of these more mature chicks.

"you're attractive and i want to get to know you. holla back if you're interested."

it might work better for you than the borrow you line.

for any of y'all in the 831/CentCal area, I got MAD broads on my myspace from when i lived in Monterey on my Myspace, they're mostly 20-25, but PM ifyou're interested. I wanna see if these lines will work on some of them...

I think my variation of the can i borrow you line might be as revolutionary as the 12-6 curveball.

I got what I wanted, a promotion to the big leagues(a number). Time to put in work.
Same here, I put a lil different spin on my curve ball, gripping the seams a lil different, so instead of using "toy", I told some chick"fruit snacks" and "...so can I share my fruit snacks with you
wink.gif
". Yes, it's extremely corny as hell but im just trying a differenttype of offense, to throw the D the hell off.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Same here, I put a lil different spin on my curve ball, gripping the seams a lil different, so instead of using "toy", I told some chick "fruit snacks" and "...so can I share my fruit snacks with you
wink.gif
". Yes, it's extremely corny as hell but im just trying a different type of offense, to throw the D the hell off.
Word you keep throwing that curve at 78 mph, eventually the hitter's gonna sit on it. Sometimes you gotta switch it off and throw the Eeupheusand catch her off guard.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yo if a female has their myspace on private should I send a message or, friend request first?
Send her a message .using the line (if you want) and at the end throw "iis it alright if I add you"<<< man audible because they're aready spying the QB
laugh.gif

edit-- my dude J is learning
pimp.gif

Btw what would be a good line to go about texting this chick who's number I got, I don't want to give her the usual hey whatsup crap, since I'vealready proven to be a unique, funny individual.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by doosta45

ericberry14 wrote:

ToppShotta wrote:

SpringfieldXD wrote:

scratch all the borrowing stuff...

tell her, "you look a little sickly in your profile pic. come get summa this vitamin D"
Finally some qualities lolz for me

m_4add560d5cd445b498c4e9fb68cbd997.jpg

first of your a douche bag for saying something like that. I know i am very white thats my actual skin color and i burn easly

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jan 9, 2009 5:37 PM

you look a little sickly in your profile pic. come get summa this vitamin D

smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
NT
never cease to amaze me
eek.gif
You know the bluff play option on Madden... you're not supposed to actually run that play
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
oh snap
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you were not supposed to say that
roll.gif

recover with "can I be your douche bag? i'm fresh like summer's eve."

Daaammn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
... J is on something, but *!@! it, im gonna use that line for lulz
laugh.gif

nah, I hit her with the why sooo serious. She never responded. Im bout to send that line now...

Update: She changed her profile pic
s_fe84492aa25d416e9d6cf0e35f3ab8f9.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I'm one for one. (She's cool with pictures)

Should I just retire now and keep my flawless average?
1 for 1 don't get you into the Hall of Fame fam
laugh.gif

with that being said, you are just starting out. To play with the big boys you going to have to take some L's ..we alldo
roll.gif

sidenote - smash rate 90%

Back
Top Bottom