Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Ummm Which way do I roll to avoid this pass rush? Tom is my only friend...
revival.jpg

spaceball.gif

The one in the middle
l_51b658dd9fa64ceeafa5d8e53a7bd3be.jpg

When your president is black and as cool B.O then how can you not be "feelin prsidential" it understandable . . . lol, my name is --- bythe way. . . check your friend requests

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:22 PM

It sure is... I'm feelin presidential right now
My name is Toppshotta by the way. Is your name as pretty as your pic?
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:18 PM

no not wrong at all. . . wait is your profile pic of our president elect???
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:14 PM

Borrow you for recreational purposes, silly. I was thinking we could share a few laughs here and a few smiles there... lol no actually I just wanted to getyour attention
smile.gif

mission accomplished! Am I wrong?
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:11 PM

hey back. . . what do you mean?
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:09 PM

Hi ma'am
can i borrow you for a second? ill give you back
promise
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Btw what would be a good line to go about texting this chick who's number I got, I don't want to give her the usual hey whatsup crap, since I've already proven to be a unique, funny individual.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I'm one for one. (She's cool with pictures)

Should I just retire now and keep my flawless average?
1 for 1 don't get you into the Hall of Fame fam
laugh.gif

with that being said, you are just starting out. To play with the big boys you going to have to take some L's ..we all do
roll.gif

sidenote - smash rate 90%
Alright, I'll go head and run one more play.

If I complete, I'm 2 for 2 meaning I'm the greatest, word to BIG

Originally Posted by DomNator27

Originally Posted by litlbibby

Originally Posted by DomNator27

u got it coach! il grab the gatorade bottles too!
laugh.gif

but on the real just sent out 4 messages with the "can i borrow you lines" from my area (Bay area)

wish me luck coach im steppn on to the floor EDIT: aye coach how in the hell do you differentiate the skeezers/grimeys/ jumpoffs from the uptight broads?!
what part of the bay u in? i got mad chicks you could do this to that i know would respond to some +!%! like this.

i stay @ San Jose State... so if any of them hoochies wanna come holla @ a college dude, let me know
dam small world i live right across the street from state on 4th. hit me on the pm my man

Btw what would be a good line to go about texting this chick who's number I got, I don't want to give her the usual hey whatsup crap, since I've already proven to be a unique, funny individual.
nerd.gif
continue on with the borrowing theme, as if yall never dropped the topic in the first place..that's what I do sometimes
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

So like extend the conversation or ask if I could borrow her again
laugh.gif
if you've waited the 1 1/2 - 2 days then ask her how she's doing and then proceed to be like "so we still up for that deal[if sheok'd it in the first place]"

make it into your own fam , if you got the digits its smooth sailing
pimp.gif

Coach S, am i just going to have to take the sack? I dont see any room for me to step up in the pocket (see last post on page 64)

COACH S! ive been dummy M.I.A and this borrow thing aint workin round my way anymore (909/951 IE) and i need some plays!

What kind of chicks are you getting at? Try my variation

Can i borrow you?? I'll give you back I pro.... ahh @!%! it, I kinda want to keep you
wink.gif

Can i borrow you?? I'll give you back I pro.... ahh @!%! it, I kinda want to keep you
wink.gif

but that defeats the purpose of "borrowing" them. borrowing implies that you know that they already belong to someone, and even if they don't,you only want her services for a limited time. this ain't no wifey search, even though i did find one that looks slick wifey material-- but that'sbeside the point.

if she's a dime by NT standards, then yes, go for the hot route.

but if she's like that chick topshotta just posted, keep it fundamental.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

COACH S! ive been dummy M.I.A and this borrow thing aint workin round my way anymore (909/951 IE) and i need some plays!
Try going in formally and then popping the line on them after their responses
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ToppShotta

Coach S, am i just going to have to take the sack? I dont see any room for me to step up in the pocket (see last post on page 64)
That was your first interception. You gotta have short term memory in this game. Put your chinstrap back in place and start a new possession
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Try going in formally and then popping the line on them after their responses
grin.gif

That was your first interception. You gotta have short term memory in this game. Put your chinstrap back in place and start a new possession
pimp.gif

Not quite coach! I forced the fumble on the int return

joe-montana01.jpg

I said a sketch and carrier pigeon for those copyin the playbook
you wasnt asking for it but how were you gonna send me your pictures?
313-
Date: Jan 10, 2009 7:36 PM

I wasn't but since you offer shoot that math over here. Change your name to the paranoid piece of your mind
Fro
Date: Jan 10, 2009 7:32 PM

LMAO that was funny as hell. ok u got a point, but hey you cant blame a chick for being cautious, cuz you can be whoever you want to be. . .so are you askilngbe for my number?

Date: Jan 10, 2009 7:23 PM

Actually you're right. I'm B.O. Im just bored right now so I decided to hit you up.
wink.gif

Im not trying to hide anything. I just dont have an pics on the comp.
But if you dont want to its cool. Ill still think you're interesting... with a touch of paranoid
Date: Jan 10, 2009 7:20 PM

just skeptical of the whole MYSPACE thing, and not seeing our profile what are you trying to hide? lol
Date: Jan 10, 2009 7:18 PM

Skeptical of what? Im going to send you a virus over the phone lol. I can cure your curiosity by sendin the pics.

Problem solved!
Date: Jan 10, 2009 7:15 PM

oh yea=h u asked why?? b/c Im a skeptic by circumstance and dammit curious by nature lol
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:57 PM

You never said no to me borrowing you lol. So ill take that as me havin the green light.
But why?????
frown.gif
the profile is brand new and nothing is up yet. Embarrassing, I know. I could send pics though. Plenty on my phone.
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:29 PM

When your president is black and as cool B.O then how can you not be "feelin prsidential" it understandable . . . lol, my name is --- by the way. . .check your friend requests

Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:22 PM

It sure is... I'm feelin presidential right now
My name is Topp by the way. Is your name as pretty as your pic?
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:18 PM

no not wrong at all. . . wait is your profile pic of our president elect???
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:14 PM

Borrow you for recreational purposes, silly. I was thinking we could share a few laughs here and a few smiles there... lol no actually I just wanted to getyour attention
smile.gif

mission accomplished! Am I wrong?
Fro
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:11 PM

hey back. . . what do you mean?
Date: Jan 10, 2009 6:09 PM

Hi ma'am
can i borrow you for a second? ill give you back
promise
smile.gif

my oldest # close so far
pimp.gif

bet.
pimp.gif

I'm putting in work as we speak, pre-game stretches, but im actually on the field
wink.gif
devil.gif

nerd.gif

we thirsty for the new packages in the playbook coach

Alright when I come off the field later tonight and do postgame interviews I'll start installing a new package for youall -- the wildcat formation will be broadened
smokin.gif

in real life, I'm lets say ..I get mine
pimp.gif

Damn so far I've been 2-14! These chicks in the bay on some other thing! Lol, they just read n no reply. Oh well time to send some more!

ok so far im trynna browse the area for females but 90% of the good lookin 1's are in relationships.. How do I get the option to search for single ladiesusing the myspace search?

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

wink.gif

but that defeats the purpose of "borrowing" them. borrowing implies that you know that they already belong to someone, and even if they don't, you only want her services for a limited time. this ain't no wifey search, even though i did find one that looks slick wifey material-- but that's beside the point.

if she's a dime by NT standards, then yes, go for the hot route.

but if she's like that chick topshotta just posted, keep it fundamental.

Yea, don't be so quick to give em the franchise label. They aint even gettin enough pro bowl votes. Take it one game at a time, one play at a time.

bet.
pimp.gif

I'm putting in work as we speak, pre-game stretches, but im actually on the field
wink.gif
devil.gif

nerd.gif

we thirsty for the new packages in the playbook coach

Alright when I come off the field later tonight and do postgame interviews I'll start installing a new package for you all -- the wildcat formation will be broadened
smokin.gif

in real life, I'm lets say ..I get mine
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ok its my first game in the big leagues and this chick just threw a new defensive front on me. Coaches I need a quick audible.

f6a153e6d1ff89a94d2d8b8eb7b2188eb2dc9f5.jpg

WELL...FOR STARTERSZ iiM FROM PR...ii REP THAT B^LOOD SHiiT ALL DAY...ii CURRENTLY RESiiDE iiN THE HEiiGHTSZ...iiM 15 UMMMTHATSZ ABOUT iiT...FEEL FREE 0O2 ASKANYTHiiN =D

Date: Jan 11, 2009 1:33 PM

Lol..ok b4 we start u should tell me a bit about yourself.

----- Original Message -----
Date:11 Jan 2009 1:30 PM

DiiSCUSS AWAY LOLSZ...

Date: Jan 11, 2009 12:28 PM

Lol I see i got your attention. U prolly get messages from dudes everyday. But since i didnt see a no should we discuss the terms of my borrowing lease?

Date: Jan 11, 2009 12:02 PM

LOLSZ...THATSZ CUTE

Date: Jan 10, 2009 10:12 PM

hey gorgeous...can i borrow you? i promise ill give you back =]

Back
Top Bottom