Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by chermy23

I know the whole purpose of this is to meet em and smash em, but Im havin drinks with a girl I met with the "can I borrow you " line on Friday.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at dudes trying to get to know these myspace jump offs

boy STAHHHHPPPPP
eyes.gif

i promise i got a NT 8 on deck, and she's very promising.

you need to put your pads on and quit heckling from the sidelines, ol' third string %#+ dude...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you high?

dudes putting salt in the game by praising these myspace jump offs

8's + myspace = lies

if these myspace jump offs are biting off the strength of these lines,you know 95% of the dudes on her friend list already hit

just fall back

ol' scrub cuffing myspace jump offs dude

Originally Posted by chermy23

I know the whole purpose of this is to meet em and smash em, but Im havin drinks with a girl I met with the "can I borrow you " line on Friday.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at dudes trying to get to know these myspace jump offs

boy STAHHHHPPPPP
eyes.gif

i promise i got a NT 8 on deck, and she's very promising.

you need to put your pads on and quit heckling from the sidelines, ol' third string %#+ dude...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you high?

dudes putting salt in the game by praising these myspace jump offs

8's + myspace = lies

if these myspace jump offs are biting off the strength of these lines,you know 95% of the dudes on her friend list already hit

just fall back

ol' scrub cuffing myspace jump offs dude

Girl is 28, shes prob above some games. However im not going to wife this broad. Whats wrong with classin it up a bit, havin a few drinks, and seein whereit goes..... duh. She'll prob be impressed that I have a job, a car, speak correct english, don't have kids etc.. she'll be ready to go

So PhillyPac, how many girls have you acually met doin this? and How many numbers have you got so far?

Don't hate the player, hate the game son

Got in the game and its only gonna take me 2 days to pipe this broad.
The girl I posted with the white shirt wants to meet up tonight.
Girl is gaggin for some sexual activity with me. It was all she could talk about.
I know this whole thread is to meet and beat but now that I'm in the position to do it, no *!%+, I dont even want to.
Girl is not to my normal standards. I get enough broads in person to not have to settle for an ugly E- pimpin broad.
decisions.. decisions.. decisions..

Originally Posted by Twistedb9

Girl is gaggin for some sexual activity with me. It was all she could talk about.
I know this whole thread is to meet and beat but now that I'm in the position to do it, no *!%+, I dont even want to.
Girl is not to my normal standards. I get enough broads in person to not have to settle for an ugly E- pimpin broad.
do you consider it easier to get with women online or in person?

Facebook females are so difficult.

I hit this chick up with the "Can I borrow you" line. My roommate talks to said female's friend and he told me the girl called me weird for usingthat line..

Someone hand me my L..

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I hit this chick up with the "Can I borrow you" line. My roommate talks to said female's friend and he told me the girl called me weird for using that line..

Someone hand me my L..

smh.gif
laugh.gif

34a16b42586c16f9185d6910202eaabba38431bb.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I hit this chick up with the "Can I borrow you" line. My roommate talks to said female's friend and he told me the girl called me weird for using that line..

Someone hand me my L..

smh.gif
laugh.gif

34a16b42586c16f9185d6910202eaabba38431bb.gif
at least he took it like a man

I know this whole thread is to meet and beat but now that I'm in the position to do it, no @%%*, I dont even want to.

i feel ya. thats real life $*+% though. not necessarily just e-brauds. subpar females ready and willin, is somewhat unappealing.

that being said... at least get some...

112807superdome.jpg

what the hell is going on here ? what kinda team are we ?

indifferent.gif

dudes fighting about which color shoe they gon wear in the game, ball hogging and discouraging our rookies ? buncha KOBE bryants
smh.gif

ps:
blackberry cam FTL

nerd.gif

binoculars.jpg

l_7739d4800fbb13b1f49c35f6e7570fc8.jpg

nerd.gif

2ecgivd.jpg

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

what the hell is going on here ? what kinda team are we ?

indifferent.gif

dudes fighting about which color shoe they gon wear in the game, ball hogging and discouraging our rookies ? buncha KOBE bryants
smh.gif

ps:
blackberry cam FTL

nerd.gif

binoculars.jpg

l_7739d4800fbb13b1f49c35f6e7570fc8.jpg

nerd.gif

2ecgivd.jpg
So i take it you sealed the deal? If so congrats son
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

do you consider it easier to get with women online or in person?

Honestly, probably in person because girls can see for themselves if you're a creep or not. ya dig?
Having said that, I've been using some of the lines from NT on females in person over the past couple of days and these girls have been LOVIN it!
I was trying to get at a female for about 2 weeks now and girl was just not havin it. I saw her yesterday as she was working. Spit game in her ear a little andhit her with that "toys 'r us" line and eventually got that number at the end of the night.
I think incorporating these lines into your playbook could be a good thing for the young Jedi Pimps..

Took her on a lil date. She mad coo

no king lincey. but im planning on cuffing. I like her, she aint no damn JO either.
Awwww..
How Sweet.
f4425c74517f04a9d1d725fbf85966ba35345da.gif

no king lincey. but im planning on cuffing. I like her, she aint no damn JO either.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cuffing + a myspace jump off = failed

dudes putting salt in this thread,the other thread was more ruthless

Can i use these lines on a girl i already know to test out whether she is into me?
In case yes, can i have a few lines i can use to test this quandary out?

oh the youMAD-ity
indifferent.gif

Phillypac, *$#* outta here, I seen your pic, you will never smash.

10508 Cardo Jr ..not supporting his team members ?
smh.gif
. Dudes acting like I'm Baby offa cash money and started @+**%#+ with dudes too
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
I'm justhavin fun

laugh.gif

I just got good wit my 1st OFFICIAL myspace jumpoff ... Once I post the facts im sure you guys well know who she is ...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

cuffing + a myspace jump off = failed

dudes putting salt in this thread,the other thread was more ruthless
where your stats at?

you on the sidelines, fam. fall back.

Back
Top Bottom