Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

NT HELP ASAP!!

I need the correct opening line on this one. not too aggressive, but I need to make clear my intentions

This chick's birthday is one day before mine....i need to incorporate that into how I want to dip it

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

EPIC FAIL

Me
November 25 at 10:20am
I never do this, but I wanted to say hi because you are beeeeeeutiful

Hi, Im Brett...nice to meet you :tongue:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her
Add as Friend
November 25 at 4:31pm
Report Message
thanks =) nice to meet you too..... just to let you know though, I am only 15.

jruzw0.gif

2vt1quc.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]I'm working on one right now, can't believe how this thread fell off whenmy dude caught the suspension...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]my last message was kinda long, but bear with me..[/color]
2rh8wm8.jpg

28ilxte.jpg

Well, since you wrote me a COMPLETE profile lol
smile.gif
I guess I should try to meet you on that same note.

I'm a student at SLU, Marketing major, currently interning at Clearchannel. They run 100.3 the beat, z107.7 and various other radio stations. I'm a fun guy,I'm super laid back, str8 cadillac. coworkers always think im high, im not tho..im just wavy owww. no room for stress. I also like going to museums, galleries and things of that nature, but i gotta squeeze in some xbox time and time for a good cooked meal! Hope you can cook
wink.gif
. Life aint great
wink.gif
but it is pretty damn good considering how bad it "can" be. You like football? I played for 6 years from middle school through highschool.

And I LOVE to make people laugh and smile, you have a pretty smile, you should let me do that....... make you smile.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 18, 2009 3:05 PM

ummm well, im a student at SIUE. im a soc and psych major...i plan on going to get my masters in counseling next year. im kinda silly and outgoing, i love to laugh. i like meeting new people, going out and having a good time. i try to be as optimistic as possible, but not overly..i cant stand when ppl are like oh life is GREAT, butterflies and candy canes. lol. yeah so anyway, i like to watch football and sportscenter..im kind of a daddys girl lol. im basically rlly tall if u hadnt read on my page...5'11. hm that seems like enough about me, tell me about you

Date: Jan 15, 2009 11:57 PM

Borrow you for recreational purposes, silly. I was thinking we could share a few laughs here and a few smiles there...

But before we do that, tell me about yourself...

Date: Jan 15, 2009 11:25 PM

haha, yeah whatd you have in mind?

Date: Jan 15, 2009 10:41 PM

Lol that's what's up... Since you didn't say no
wink.gif
... Shall we discuss the terms of our lease?

Date: Jan 15, 2009 10:09 PM

lol ahhh that was so cute!

Date: Jan 7, 2009 7:43 PM

I'm great, my name is Tristan by the way...

can i borrow you??
I promise ill give you back:smile: j/k

Date: Jan 6, 2009 12:20 PM

im good and you...

Date: Jan 3, 2009 8:09 PM

how are you?
smile.gif

Date: Jan 3, 2009 6:54 PM

lol youre welcome!
Date: Jan 3, 2009 4:05 PM

thanks for adding me

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

um, try this.

"give me your phone number".
a073608c3d28e0388b728f4d15843a0b086cd0c2.jpg

i need some lulz factor plz

i feel like droppin the 'do u like to text ? ' on her but i use that eerytime
tired.gif

Ask her what was wrong with her computer and tell her u dont want her chear comp (or something like that) to come in between u and her again and ask for thedigits

play by play . had to drop the kermit on her
roll.gif

her:
My laptop is not bootleg. My power cord blew out so I couldn't charge my laptop so I had to wait until one came in the mail sir! lol. Rogue turtles huh?You and the boring turtles. hee hee. And lmao 'the face' is funny! And sure we can discuss getting together or meeting up. Whichever you meant or theymay mean the same thing. Idk.

But sure you can txt me though I must warn you my responses can be a bit delayed. lol

And this is what an exciting/fun turtle looks like.....

MyHotComments

Date: 18 Jan 2009, 04:38 PM

I wouldn't want your bootleg computer getting in the way of our cnvo..or even worse a rogue turtle busts through your window on jacks it..

i'd be left with the " " face all week..lets say we get together in the start of 09

do you like to text ? I like turtles
Date: Jan 17, 2009 10:11 AM

Wow. You're 6'3 I'm only 5'6! You'll tower over me! lol. I don't have a problem with that though. I'm all up for the continuationof this thing so let's keep it going.
smile.gif

I'm also missing a mister. Can't say that I'm actually missing (longing) for one though. I think I've become complacent with being on theshelf. How long have you been missing a misses anyway???

Animals, animals, animals. I really do want a tiger. I wasn't joking. I want an all white one with like blue eyes or something! That or a big all whitehusky from Alaska! What's up with you and the turtles??? I can't seem to get over how boring they seem to be.....

Date: 17 Jan 2009, 02:08 AM

its coo if you late

i wasnt tryina rush you..i just like some sort of interaction from a friend
wink.gif

hope you had fun on new years..its 09, we can continue that trend.. 'only thing missin is the misses' ..its gettin late tho..since I'm 6'3 n uhavea pretty smile, i'd like to further this convo about animals n absolutely nothin
smile.gif

Date: Jan 14, 2009 10:29 PM

Hey there you!

That's very noble of you with the orphanage thing. And I apologize for missing the deadline of us "getting together by the end of 08" My laptopwas out of commission. And it's funny but I knew what the 'liger' was as soon as you mentioned it. lol. And exotic oils in bubble baths huh? Toeach his own. ha ha. Turtles for a pet eh? They're kind of boring to me but that's your choice. I'm not trying to knock it. I just like some typeof interaction from a pet.

Your outlook on not stressing is great. Why worry right???

And the name is pronounced _. Now say it together now.....
smile.gif

Date: 27 Dec 2008, 04:23 AM

im a pretty private dude myself, but that dont mean i like to hide things. ...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at theorphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I do love it mmkay. i also enjoy bubble baths made from the most exotic oils and my favorite animal is the liger[lion n tiger mix], but realistically is the turtle.

i like turtles.

im super laid back, str8 cadillac. coworkers always think im high, im not tho..im just wavy owww. no room for stress

by the way my name is jae
..let's say we get together by the end of 08

you gotta teach me how to pronounce that name girl..among other things
Date: Dec 24, 2008 12:08 AM

My name is _ Friends call me D for short. I consider myself private minded. I'm 20 years young. I live in Houston. I'm a nursing major I dislike pinkwith an unequivocal passion! Fave color [depending on the day] purple/black/chocolate brown/red. If I had to have a fave pet, I'd choose a dog over anyother animal [unless I could own a tiger or something like that] lol. I love being me. Love those who love me [I call them my fans] lol. I have great friendsand a great family. I'm passing through life a day at a time. Going with the flow of things while trying not to make a fuss about what I cannot change orcontrol.

How about yourself???

Date: 23 Dec 2008, 09:06 PM

never a problem huh ? mmkay
smile.gif

whats good tho ? whats your name, how old, favorite animal, location etc ? all that good $@@#

Date: Dec 19, 2008 2:41 PM

Hey there!

And It's Never a problem....

Date: 19 Dec 2008, 02:52 AM

Preciate da pic comment
smile.gif

Damn.....this girl is tough. What;s my next move NT
mad.gif

74.jpg

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:16 pm
Subject: Re (9): No Subject
No i dea how much they cost i'm not a %@*%%+.

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Subject: Re (
glasses.gif
: No Subject
The terms of the lease are completely negotiable!! Basically I get to keep you in my back pocket for convenience of use and when I get sick of you I willreturn you. However I don't think I could ever get sick of someone so pretty

I think this guy who recently messaged you simply came off with the incorrect opening line. I'd typically discuss time frame of the purchase before myconcern of the price. haha j/k

People like him represent a small fraction of society to be honest with you.

....what's the going rate for a HJ anyways?

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 pm
Subject: Re (7): No Subject
I would like to know these terms before i agree to anything!!!!
oh yeah i get that allll the time.. some bugger just messaged me and asked how much $ i would charge him for a hj.... i dunna like people

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:51 pm
Subject: Re (6): No Subject
Hmm...

Well by what I gathered from your profile you seemed like a girl I'd like to get to know.
You probably get alot of losers messaging you "sup bebii gurll watz yo numma"

Thank you for not stabbing me.. man.ana :tongue:

Now, shall we discuss the terms of the lease (me borrowing you), or did you want to tell me about yourself first

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:37 pm
Subject: Re (5): No Subject
well congrads cause it worked ..... one of the few messages ive actually answered in a while.

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:36 pm
Subject: Re (4): No Subject
Que? Mang?

I was just trying to get your attention
Nice to meet you...I'm Brett

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:29 pm
Subject: Re (3): No Subject
Depends on what you are talking about mang.

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:28 pm
Subject: Re (2): No Subject
Borrow you for recreational purposes, silly.

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Subject: Re: No Subject
Thats a new one haha.. borrow me for what ?

Date: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Subject: No Subject
Can I borrow you?
I'll give you back. Promise

tough my %!! ... she's playing along just fine bro. I bet you can get her to suck you off and smile all the way bro

push her into that corner and ask her a "when" question.. then get the # and dont let her hit you with the 'nah we straight'

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

tough my %!! ... she's playing along just fine bro. I bet you can get her to suck you off and smile all the way bro

push her into that corner and ask her a "when" question.. then get the # and dont let her hit you with the 'nah we straight'
can I get a little appreciation cuz
pimp.gif

WHAT AM I DOIN WRONG ? got damn
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

its localz son, LOCALZ. that's like b team in middle school
smh.gif

aint gettin no responses AT ALL. not even cussed out. and these girls is #$*%% too

i still got tall tees in my closet, should I dump the streetwear/polos in my pics and whip out [pause] the footlocker joints ?

my page http://www.localhookupz.c...mberpage/FORGOT_ABOUT_JAE lets get this makeoverpoppin, i aint passin that white ++*$* up. she aint too far from me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

2mf0i9g.jpg

her:

You are silly! lol. My apologies for the absence of the number. But I shouldn't be delayed in a phone conversation. And you've assumed I'm a fan ofbeing textually active......Are you sure about that??? Well jolly good, I guess you're right. And awwww you're too sweet you sweetheart you!

281-330-8004

Toodles....

[p.s. That pic of the turtle is NOT what's up. It even looks boring in the picture. It just stares at you for crying out loud lol]

Date: 18 Jan 2009, 07:01 PM

Hope your not delayed once we talk on the phone..

I'd drop a will smith line right now ['gimme yo numba fo i dont want it no mo'], but I'll just inform you that your last reply was lacking inthe phone number department and since I am correct in my assumptions of you being an aficionado of the Texting activitiy , it is recommended you divulge the 10digit [no scientific notation] combination that leads to your heart, you goddes you [wink]

cherrio
smile.gif

ps:

owwww

baby_turtle.jpg

Date: Jan 18, 2009 6:10 PM

My laptop is not bootleg. My power cord blew out so I couldn't charge my laptop so I had to wait until one came in the mail sir! lol. Rogue turtles huh?You and the boring turtles. hee hee. And lmao 'the face' is funny! And sure we can discuss getting together or meeting up. Whichever you meant or theymay mean the same thing. Idk.

But sure you can txt me though I must warn you my responses can be a bit delayed. lol

And this is what an exciting/fun turtle looks like.....

MyHotComments

Date: 18 Jan 2009, 04:38 PM

I wouldn't want your bootleg computer getting in the way of our cnvo..or even worse a rogue turtle busts through your window on jacks it..

i'd be left with the "

" face all week..lets say we get togetherin the start of 09

do you like to text ? I like turtles
Date: Jan 17, 2009 10:11 AM

Wow. You're 6'3 I'm only 5'6! You'll tower over me! lol. I don't have a problem with that though. I'm all up for the continuationof this thing so let's keep it going.
smile.gif

I'm also missing a mister. Can't say that I'm actually missing (longing) for one though. I think I've become complacent with being on theshelf. How long have you been missing a misses anyway???

Animals, animals, animals. I really do want a tiger. I wasn't joking. I want an all white one with like blue eyes or something! That or a big all whitehusky from Alaska! What's up with you and the turtles??? I can't seem to get over how boring they seem to be.....

Date: 17 Jan 2009, 02:08 AM

its coo if you late

i wasnt tryina rush you..i just like some sort of interaction from a friend
wink.gif

hope you had fun on new years..its 09, we can continue that trend.. 'only thing missin is the misses' ..its gettin late tho..since I'm 6'3 n uhavea pretty smile, i'd like to further this convo about animals n absolutely nothin
smile.gif

Date: Jan 14, 2009 10:29 PM

Hey there you!

That's very noble of you with the orphanage thing. And I apologize for missing the deadline of us "getting together by the end of 08" My laptopwas out of commission. And it's funny but I knew what the 'liger' was as soon as you mentioned it. lol. And exotic oils in bubble baths huh? Toeach his own. ha ha. Turtles for a pet eh? They're kind of boring to me but that's your choice. I'm not trying to knock it. I just like some typeof interaction from a pet.

Your outlook on not stressing is great. Why worry right???

And the name is pronounced Dbfdddddddg. Now say it together now.....
smile.gif

Date: 27 Dec 2008, 04:23 AM

im a pretty private dude myself, but that dont mean i like to hide things. ...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at theorphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I do love it mmkay. i also enjoy bubble baths made from the most exotic oils and my favorite animal is the liger[lion n tiger mix], but realistically is the turtle.

i like turtles.

im super laid back, str8 cadillac. coworkers always think im high, im not tho..im just wavy owww. no room for stress

by the way my name is jae
..let's say we get together by the end of 08

you gotta teach me how to pronounce that name girl..among other things
Date: Dec 24, 2008 12:08 AM

My name is D . Friends call me D for short. I consider myself private minded. I'm 20 years young. I live in Houston. I'm a nursing major I dislike pinkwith an unequivocal passion! Fave color [depending on the day] purple/black/chocolate brown/red. If I had to have a fave pet, I'd choose a dog over anyother animal [unless I could own a tiger or something like that] lol. I love being me. Love those who love me [I call them my fans] lol. I have great friendsand a great family. I'm passing through life a day at a time. Going with the flow of things while trying not to make a fuss about what I cannot change orcontrol.

How about yourself???

Date: 23 Dec 2008, 09:06 PM

never a problem huh ? mmkay
smile.gif

whats good tho ? whats your name, how old, favorite animal, location etc ? all that good #+%#

Date: Dec 19, 2008 2:41 PM

Hey there!

And It's Never a problem....

Date: 19 Dec 2008, 02:52 AM

Preciate da pic comment
smile.gif

That's the second penalty, chill with the posting of the numbers, there's a thousand THB's in here that will act as celibacy facilitators ify'aint know...

YESSSSSS another with for brettthejett!!!

n581675136_5088428_730.jpg

Brett Garneau
Today at 8:36am
Can I borrow you?
I'll give you back. Promise.
wink.gif

her
Today at 8:37am
borrow me for what???

Brett Garneau
Today at 8:38am
Recreational use of course, silly.

her
Today at 8:40am
hmmmm oh really? recreational use......
ok ok i'm intrigued.. what kind of recreation?
i do like sports
smile.gif

Brett Garneau
Today at 8:41am
Well I think we should further discuss the terms of the borrowing lease after you tell a little bit about yourself
smile.gif

her
Today at 8:44am
well if you want to lease me... shouldn't you already know what your getting?
smile.gif

Brett Garneau
Today at 8:46am
I mean....profiles only speak so loud. I'd love to hear about you.

her
Today at 8:48am
wellll what kind of things would you like to know??
smile.gif

Brett Garneau
Today at 8:50am
I'm no journalist, but typically who, what, where, when, why
...and most importantly HOW
wink.gif

haha. What does Siobhan do in her daily life!

her
Today at 8:57am
well.... i'm a student in edmonton?? i'm assuming you live in edmonton too... haven't checked that probably should have! but someone wasdistracting me... i go to gmac, taking education but, i don't want to be a teacher i wanna be a lawyer so i have A LOT of school ahead of me... i work too:tongue: super lame, other than that i'm a pretty big nerd stay at home and study lots occasionally go out :tongue: love love love soccer but other than that i'm apretty boring person what about you??

Brett Garneau
Today at 9:02am
Well....it seems the interest rate on that lease just tripled. I didn't know I was opting for the Limited package :$

I live in Holland working as a project manager. Right now I'm working on a project in Russia..

Listen "her"...I'm got to leave my computer now but I'm wondering if you are currently textually active
wink.gif
. Maybe if you shoot me your numberwe could continue this conversation?

her
Today at 9:09am
Wow holland really?? thats pretty intense, how long have you been doing that?? and how old are you, just wanna make sure i'm not dealing with a 35 year oldhere...hahaha :tongue:

20 minutes of talking and were at a nickname basis now :tongue:
i'm surprised your not shocked by the ridiculousness of my name... hahaha anyways its XXX-XXX-XXX you should definitely give me a shout sometime... i'massuming your from edmonton originally??

latterrrr brett
wink.gif

-
-----------------------------------------------------------

Love you, NT
devil.gif

jae, if you don't take her number down, i'm gonna call her and tell her i found it on a Flying J's Truckstop Bathroom Stall...

Originally Posted by maddog345

Damn these facebook girls sure are tough. Good work Brett. You working with facebook or myspace?

facebook, nexopia and hyves
pimp.gif

facebook is the toughest although that recent win was on facebook.

Back
Top Bottom