Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by teamj0rdan

Im stuck coaches.....
smokin.gif
Hook me up... Wake my game up

HER
what happens if i dont wanna go back?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 15, 2009 11:39 AM

u lookin hella good ova there, can I borrow u, I promise ill give u back

Date: Jan 15, 2009 3:22 AM

What up?

Date: Jan 15, 2009 3:17 AM

Tryin 2 get ur attention, lemme know if it works

You want someone to give a piggback ride to the endzone? It's a handoff at the 1 yard line fool. Man up.
smh.gif

You don't even need game, just read the scouting reports. Just ask her to tell you about herself so you could decide if she's worth keeping.

What [g is the scoutin repot?? This is a differnt one.. all help appreciated

Jan 15, 2009 4:13 AM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]

Subject:

RE: No Subject

Body:
it did
sorry neva get back to you sooner but i got kicked off da comp plus im still drinking
wow
anyways
why u trying to get my attention for

Date: Jan 15, 2009 2:58 AM

tryin to get ur attention, lemme know if it work

2 posts and I hate you already. I'm gonan tell you right now, stop using that getting your attention line. It makes you look weak, you gotta come at herwith something that makes you look confident, like can i borrow you? Anyways, just break her off with a little slant pass to the tight end--> To find out ifI want to just borrow you or keep you
wink.gif

eek.gif

shame on me for not having seen this thread until today.
don't know if i'll be in this season but i'll be watching

on a serious note, we need an official "how to handle facebook girls" guideline

Originally Posted by Rky Mdna

eek.gif

shame on me for not having seen this thread until today.
don't know if i'll be in this season but i'll be watching

on a serious note, we need an official "how to handle facebook girls" guideline

hmm.... that's a tough one.

it's been tried before, with less success...

i suggest sticking to the playbook.
grin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
that aint what i meant girl. i jus needd that line to get the #
tired.gif
she blocked my first try as u can tell

her:

Wow. You're 6'3 I'm only 5'6! You'll tower over me! lol. I don't have a problem with that though. I'm all up for the continuationof this thing so let's keep it going.
smile.gif

I'm also missing a mister. Can't say that I'm actually missing (longing) for one though. I think I've become complacent with being on theshelf. How long have you been missing a misses anyway???

Animals, animals, animals. I really do want a tiger. I wasn't joking. I want an all white one with like blue eyes or something! That or a big all whitehusky from Alaska! What's up with you and the turtles??? I can't seem to get over how boring they seem to be.....

Date: 17 Jan 2009, 02:08 AM

its coo if you late

i wasnt tryina rush you..i just like some sort of interaction from a friend
wink.gif

hope you had fun on new years..its 09, we can continue that trend.. 'only thing missin is the misses' ..its gettin late tho..since I'm 6'3 n uhavea pretty smile, i'd like to further this convo about animals n absolutely nothin
smile.gif

Date: Jan 14, 2009 10:29 PM

Hey there you!

That's very noble of you with the orphanage thing. And I apologize for missing the deadline of us "getting together by the end of 08" My laptopwas out of commission. And it's funny but I knew what the 'liger' was as soon as you mentioned it. lol. And exotic oils in bubble baths huh? Toeach his own. ha ha. Turtles for a pet eh? They're kind of boring to me but that's your choice. I'm not trying to knock it. I just like some typeof interaction from a pet.

Your outlook on not stressing is great. Why worry right???

And the name is pronounced Dagggggergeeggeeg. Now say it together now.....
smile.gif

Date: 27 Dec 2008, 04:23 AM

im a pretty private dude myself, but that dont mean i like to hide things. ...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at theorphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I do love it mmkay. i also enjoy bubble baths made from the most exotic oils and my favorite animal is the liger[lion n tiger mix], but realistically is the turtle.

i like turtles.

im super laid back, str8 cadillac. coworkers always think im high, im not tho..im just wavy owww. no room for stress

by the way my name is jae
..let's say we get together by the end of 08

you gotta teach me how to pronounce that name girl..among other things
Date: Dec 24, 2008 12:08 AM

My name is . Friends call me D for short. I consider myself private minded. I'm 20 years young. I live in Houston. I'm a nursing major I dislike pinkwith an unequivocal passion! Fave color [depending on the day] purple/black/chocolate brown/red. If I had to have a fave pet, I'd choose a dog over anyother animal [unless I could own a tiger or something like that] lol. I love being me. Love those who love me [I call them my fans] lol. I have great friendsand a great family. I'm passing through life a day at a time. Going with the flow of things while trying not to make a fuss about what I cannot change orcontrol.

How about yourself???

Date: 23 Dec 2008, 09:06 PM

never a problem huh ? mmkay
smile.gif

whats good tho ? whats your name, how old, favorite animal, location etc ? all that good %+$*

Date: Dec 19, 2008 2:41 PM

Hey there!

And It's Never a problem....

Date: 19 Dec 2008, 02:52 AM

Preciate da pic comment
smile.gif

A girl with a vocab and body jesus christ jesus christ you just cant beat that with a steel baseball bat, id wife one day cuff the next then, let me just hushup.

I'm going to try this out for fun.
Getting the phone number shouldn't be hard, but what do I say when I call her.. I'm always stuck for the first phone call convo

Just be like yo baby, wassup?

Na, break her off with a giraffe broke into my house and stole my laptop (i'm messaging you from the library) what's your number so we can continuethis convo.

EPIC FAIL

Me
November 25 at 10:20am
I never do this, but I wanted to say hi because you are beeeeeeutiful

Hi, Im Brett...nice to meet you :tongue:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her
Add as Friend
November 25 at 4:31pm
Report Message
thanks =) nice to meet you too..... just to let you know though, I am only 15.

I have given up all hope on FaceBook, I'm 0-7, I don't know if they reading it or not, I just know females aint responding
laugh.gif

Yeah...it's VERY difficult to get anything outta chicks on facebook.
I'm on a social networking site called Nexopia which started in my city so everyone has it. Thing is...since facebook revolution no one is using it soI'm not getting responses either.

but all profiles are open (devil)

Back
Top Bottom