Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

it was a long drive down the field, with several third and long conversions, but i finally reached the redzone.

i done snagged me a 28 year old... if i smash, that'll be the oldest chick i ever smashed. this may be an unlocked challenge for me.

l_447994ef3c3139f3dedabd532939bab3.jpg

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 3, 2009 12:12 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

------------ Original Message ------------
Hi,
I'm sorry! I am the manasger of a tax company, so my days are pretty crazy right now! I liked the message you sent me. You know, you should throw some of those hundred dollar bills my way LOL. Talk to ya soon.

Besos,
Monty

Well I figured you had gotten sick of "what's good baby girl", so I thought I would switch it up a bit :smile:.
So why on God's green earth are you single? I need to hear this.

Well,
I don't even know where to begin! Everey guy i meet turns out to be a jerk. They have all lied to me and used me. I'm sick of it! So, i'm hoping 2009 will be a better year for me as far as love goes
smile.gif

I could say the same thing, since I moved back to little rock, I have been attracting many hoodrats. They think Its wack that I read books, go figure... So what do you do for fun? Can you cook?

I like to go out and have a few drinks, dance, and go eat for fun. I can bake stuff, like fish, but I don't cook a lot. Actually, i don't cook at all these days because of my schedule. I eat out everyday and since i've been so busy, i've only been eating 1 meal a day, which is really unhealthy. What about u, what do you like to do for fun? Where do you work?

You need a personal chef to make your meals in bulk an freeze them, so all you gotta do is throw them in the oven and make it happen... That way you won't spend so much money eating out, and it's healthier...
I'm a fairly well rounded person, I hoop 3-4 times a week, chill at barnes and noble every once in a while, play playststion with my boys, travel, fix stuff around the house, but it all depends on the mood, for the most part cook something and watch a movie... I work for Alltel, so my weeks are nonexistent, and on weekends, I go fishing or take my dog to pinnacle mountain and chill... I sound like a lame, huh? LOL

No,
You're not lame. I also like to work out and chill at barnes and nobles. I love animals! What kind of dog do you have? I also agree with you that i need a personal chef to cook for me, but who would do that?

I'll be your personal chef :smile:
I guess we have something in common, what's your favorite book? I have a rottweilier puppy named Roxie, she's my boo, LOL
So tell me something about yourself I wouldn't figure out from your profile...

My favorite book is Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice. I love science fiction and action movies! Something about me that you wouldn't know about me from my page is that i like to have sex. I'm not a $+#*, just something i like.

I haven't read that book, but I should since it seems that everyone has read it but me. My favorite book is "breakfast of champions" by Kurt Vonnegut. I guess my favorite movie is Friday. It never gets old!
Would you like to continue this conversation via text message? I want to get to know you a little better...

Date: Jan 7, 2009 8:34 PM

Of course you want to get to know me a little better, i said i like to have sex LOL. My number is (479)XXX-XXXX. I'm at work until 10 and then I go home and crash, so i can't text much tonight, sorry
frown.gif
. So, explain yourself to me. You seem to be really intelligent, but you use use curse words a lot and said that you were in a club called "getting money and f*cking #@@#!" I don't use curse words. This is why you have been attraction hoodrats.

Monty

if you get to know me better, you'll realize that sarcasm is like a second language to me. you think i would say something like the first message i sent you in real life?

certainly not!

but anyways, my number is a 501 258 number, i'll go further in detail later...

img.107519_t.jpg

Somebody give me somethin to say for the lolz. This is gettin boring

m_a4e233e970674a83a941bc1c6338f138.jpg

of course

Date: Jan 7, 2009 8:05 PM

lol ok...
you wanna discuss the terms of the lease?
Date: Jan 7, 2009 7:27 PM

sure i guess...lol

Date: Jan 6, 2009 9:55 PM

Just for recreational purposes of course silly
smile.gif

I was thinking a few giggles here and a few smiles there...

Date: Jan 6, 2009 9:49 PM

borrow me for wat? and why?

Date: Jan 6, 2009 11:15 AM

hi ma'am
can i borrow you, ill give you back
promise
smile.gif

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

I'm 0-1 on facebook

0-4 on myspace still have 10 unread. Feeling a bit discourage.
Stay with it brother. If a girl hasn't told you to *%*+#*% die, you haven't done it right.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

do you have a blown up pic of her
nerd.gif

i know, she looks kinda fugly, right?
laugh.gif

looks like its not worth pursuing, and if you do, don't take it too seriously.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

and you wonder why she took her pic so damn far from the mirror
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Ok I used my "Own Line" on this chick on Facebook. Obviously there are millions of fake profiles of this chick. Her real name is "Brianna" apparently.
I hit her with a quick crossover to get her off balance. I might have to pull back and take a long jumper or should I attack the Zone?

Brianna Brutal wrote
at 2:39am on December 30th, 2008
Lol, i'm actually not on it alot.
But i'll try lol...who is this girl you speak of?
Write on Brianna's Wall - Delete

****** wrote
at 10:14pm on December 29th, 2008
Hey, u look like ur on facebook alot. Can you help me find this girl I'm looking for.
if you want the real one, I know all of NT beasts on her, sorry I've been holding out NT
embarassed.gif
-- http://www.myspace.com/carmel_coated_xtchttp://www.myspace.com/carmel_coated_xtc ..thank me later
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I already got her on my friends-list on facebook. I'm 3 steps ahead of u
laugh.gif

istockphoto_1201659-referee-throwing-the-penalty.jpg

PassInterference2.jpg

lol who else is hunting in the 301? (20850)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shorty just caught me with a illegal procedure penalty.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lol wanna know something funny? A guy just sent me the same exact message, that's too cute

Date: Jan 8, 2009 4:37 AM

Hey there gorgeous.. can I borrow you? I promise ill give you back
smile.gif

it was a long drive down the field, with several third and long conversions, but i finally reached the redzone.

i done snagged me a 28 year old... if i smash, that'll be the oldest chick i ever smashed. this may be an unlocked challenge for me.

l_447994ef3c3139f3dedabd532939bab3.jpg

Date: Jan 3, 2009 12:12 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

Hi,
I'm sorry! I am the manasger of a tax company, so my days are pretty crazy right now! I liked the message you sent me. You know, you should throw some of those hundred dollar bills my way LOL. Talk to ya soon.

Besos,
Monty

Well I figured you had gotten sick of "what's good baby girl", so I thought I would switch it up a bit :smile:.
So why on God's green earth are you single? I need to hear this.

Well,
I don't even know where to begin! Everey guy i meet turns out to be a jerk. They have all lied to me and used me. I'm sick of it! So, i'm hoping 2009 will be a better year for me as far as love goes
smile.gif

I could say the same thing, since I moved back to little rock, I have been attracting many hoodrats. They think Its wack that I read books, go figure... So what do you do for fun? Can you cook?

I like to go out and have a few drinks, dance, and go eat for fun. I can bake stuff, like fish, but I don't cook a lot. Actually, i don't cook at all these days because of my schedule. I eat out everyday and since i've been so busy, i've only been eating 1 meal a day, which is really unhealthy. What about u, what do you like to do for fun? Where do you work?

You need a personal chef to make your meals in bulk an freeze them, so all you gotta do is throw them in the oven and make it happen... That way you won't spend so much money eating out, and it's healthier...
I'm a fairly well rounded person, I hoop 3-4 times a week, chill at barnes and noble every once in a while, play playststion with my boys, travel, fix stuff around the house, but it all depends on the mood, for the most part cook something and watch a movie... I work for Alltel, so my weeks are nonexistent, and on weekends, I go fishing or take my dog to pinnacle mountain and chill... I sound like a lame, huh? LOL

No,
You're not lame. I also like to work out and chill at barnes and nobles. I love animals! What kind of dog do you have? I also agree with you that i need a personal chef to cook for me, but who would do that?

I'll be your personal chef :smile:
I guess we have something in common, what's your favorite book? I have a rottweilier puppy named Roxie, she's my boo, LOL
So tell me something about yourself I wouldn't figure out from your profile...

My favorite book is Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice. I love science fiction and action movies! Something about me that you wouldn't know about me from my page is that i like to have sex. I'm not a $+#*, just something i like.

I haven't read that book, but I should since it seems that everyone has read it but me. My favorite book is "breakfast of champions" by Kurt Vonnegut. I guess my favorite movie is Friday. It never gets old!
Would you like to continue this conversation via text message? I want to get to know you a little better...

Date: Jan 7, 2009 8:34 PM

Of course you want to get to know me a little better, i said i like to have sex LOL. My number is (479)XXX-XXXX. I'm at work until 10 and then I go home and crash, so i can't text much tonight, sorry
frown.gif
. So, explain yourself to me. You seem to be really intelligent, but you use use curse words a lot and said that you were in a club called "getting money and f*cking #@@#!" I don't use curse words. This is why you have been attraction hoodrats.

Monty

if you get to know me better, you'll realize that sarcasm is like a second language to me. you think i would say something like the first message i sent you in real life?

certainly not!

but anyways, my number is a 501 258 number, i'll go further in detail later...

img.107519_t.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

and you wonder why she took her pic so damn far from the mirror
laugh.gif

Yea I know. Thats why I want somethin foul, blunt, yet hilarious to say to see if she'll let me get away with it.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

PassInterference2.jpg

Lol wanna know something funny? A guy just sent me the same exact message, that's too cute

smile.gif

OH NOOOOO....

she timed the snap count!!!

lol this game is serious , btw any one got the little trick to view private myspaces . Of course without being there friend

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

I'm 0-1 on facebook

0-4 on myspace still have 10 unread. Feeling a bit discourage.

lil homie, i sent out 43 messages, only got 5 back, and 2 seem promising.

you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take.

get back out there and give 'em hell, tiger...

PassInterference2.jpg

smile.gif

OH NOOOOO....

It's not too late, i KNOW somebody went through something far worse..sending the same message to two COUSINS
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
and still went in.

look write this back: "SECURITY BREACH! CODE RED CODE RED. waddup tho "

PassInterference2.jpg

smile.gif

OH NOOOOO....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lookslike somebody got a hold of the playbook before YOU and started running the plays,
smh.gif
eek.gif

I dont hardly ever post on NT but I stay lurkin. I had to let yall cats know after readin the other volumes i finally got off my %%@$ and got on it
pimp.gif

Sent like 25 messages so far, 4 replies that are lookin sweet, some no answers, and some not read yet. Im tryin to get this Milwaukee area on lock, I'mreally gonna get on my search grind tomorrow and report with updates on my other 4.
Anybody wanna PM me on how to post pics so I can update W/ pics??

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

PassInterference2.jpg

smile.gif

OH NOOOOO....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
looks like somebody got a hold of the playbook before YOU and started running the plays,
smh.gif
eek.gif
Word to Spy Gate
laugh.gif

Coaches, I need a quick play to pick up the 1st.

Date: Jan 7, 2009 6:50 PM

lol ive heard the cheesiest lines on this but i have to admit i like urs =)

Date: Jan 6, 2009 1:40 AM

thanx for the add gorgeous.

btw can i borrow u? ill give you rite back, i promise.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Coaches, I need a quick play to pick up the 1st.

Date: Jan 7, 2009 6:50 PM

lol ive heard the cheesiest lines on this but i have to admit i like urs =)

Date: Jan 6, 2009 1:40 AM

thanx for the add gorgeous.

btw can i borrow u? ill give you rite back, i promise.
Dude are you even reading the thread
laugh.gif

Say something along the lines of, I see I made you laugh haha... i didn't see a no...shall we discuss the terms of the lease
tongue.gif

My man there is 50+ pages of lines you could use on shorty. Some of yall dudes is expecting to get in the big game with no practice / film study
smh.gif

it's like we playing the game for them... what are y'all gonna do when y'all actually pull her? hop on NT on your SK like, "coaches, she askedme why i don't have a GF... what do i say?"

Back
Top Bottom