Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^

1zezggx.gif

off yourself b.

I'm talking about dudes who after the first line freeze up and are like "coaches, toss me a play, the defense is too much". Shorty just ask "borrow me for what" or "lol... why",
smh.gif

HA!
good execution with the .gif

This isn't their game then.
eyes.gif

Goin' out into the field without viewing the scouting reports.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^

1zezggx.gif

off yourself b.

I'm talking about dudes who after the first line freeze up and are like "coaches, toss me a play, the defense is too much". Shorty just ask "borrow me for what" or "lol... why",
smh.gif

Word. One dude was like "going in for the kill" after one response.
And another was like "OMFWTFBBQ HALP!"

Awww thanks so much. i been single for like the longest time now. lol but im from honduras im adopted.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 6, 2009 9:38 PM

ok katie you are beautiful just thought Id tell you that. =)
are you from NC?
Date: Jan 7, 2009 1:20 AM

Lol my name is xxxx. im spanish but we can get to knw eachother

Date: Jan 6, 2009 7:10 PM

No you don't sweetheart, But that is the reason why I added you so you could...=}

My names xxxxx but you can call me B! And urs would be?........

Date: Jan 6, 2009 1:38 PM

do i know u??

Coaches sould I run this up the middle for the quick td. I mean I didn't even ask her all that about being single.Im bout to bench myself on this one. cause it could be an easy blow out.

took me 3 whole days to go thru the thread...

i must say, alot of ya'll are doing well.

idk if i should get out of free agency tho, im considering
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Alright, the GM just gave me more incentives to increase my salary[/color]
pimp.gif

nba-live-08-20070824032206281-000.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"I stepped it up another level, meditated like a buddhist"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]it's time to move to the older crowd and for all yall doing this[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)], you have NO idea what's good[/color]
laugh.gif
devil.gif

5119.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]updates coming soon[/color]

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Need reply QUICK!!!!

that's a lip ring she got
l_0cc67e2f35f843ab931d50e1341805e4.jpg
oh yeah wut comes with the pleasure?
Date: Jan 6, 2009 8:29 PM

I got a proposition for you
wink.gif

how about you give me a little bit of your time and I give you a little bit of pleasure, deal?

does she got a moustache or is that akward shadowing I hope its the its shadowing
roll.gif
I'm joking but dude you are setting your standards way too low unless that is your goal.
i dunno bout the tache.... but her eyebrows lookin like negro sperm
smh.gif
laugh.gif

**1st post back!!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Alright, the GM just gave me more incentives to increase my salary[/color]
pimp.gif

nba-live-08-20070824032206281-000.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]"I stepped it up another level, meditated like a buddhist"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]it's time to move to the older crowd and for all yall doing this[/color]
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)], you have NO idea what's good[/color]
laugh.gif
devil.gif

5119.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]updates coming soon[/color]
I'M ALREADY ON IT
pimp.gif

OOWWWWWW!

GIVE ME FEW DAYS TILL I SWING BY HER PLACE

MILF HUNTERS
roll.gif

All right kids. Here's an update. I got in the game late on vol 2, and had too much fun.

Messages Sent 100 (Roughly)

Responses 45 or so. Out of those, had about 25 or 30 decent convos back and fourth. Some where dead ends , one girs bf chewed me out
laugh.gif
. Whoops.

Out of those 25 responses, pulled 4 Numbers and still working on more.

**TIP OF THE DAY**
After a while, you will run out of girls to hit up in your zip code range. Here's what you do. Get the name of a trendy bar/ club, hit up their myspace andget to that friend list
devil.gif

Thank me later

P.S. You guys are making it harder than it should be. Just be direct, but funny at the same time. Dont waste your time being all nice and sweet, tryin to finda gf.

hah i feel u chermy.. this is def a numbers game.

but i am gettin on that cougar tip.. does a 29 y/o count? its hard to find cougars without kids

Yea its true that they are making it harder than it seems, I've repeated that sentiment over and over again but you must understand that the lines onlywork for ages 18-23 and that's a consistent rate, the older you go, the more genuine you'll have to but and the less "read" messages you willreceive. True enough this is "jumpoff trading central" but there's ways you can go about getting their attention and still be blunt with it,trust me
wink.gif

Cougars are indeed not to be approached in the same way as these. Young chicks, you won't get any feedback word to yalls facebook problems haha

Touchdown

Me: Coo, my# is 415 216 xxxx. Don't be scared to contact me, I don't bite ha, Btw my name is s.c ----------------- Original Message -----------------Her: Date: Jan 7, 2009 Ya 415 37xxxx< On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 12:47 pm, me :
>Yeh that will b a start, n its
selc415.

But I'm bout to log of tho.
Do you have a # I can reach you at , so we can keep this conversation going?
: her
Date: Jan 7, 2009 Haha aww that's cute..well leme get 2 knoo u do u got aim or somthin a sidekick haha
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 me:
>you know see ya smile and giggle! Show you a good time. Ha.let me know wha you think! ----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 7, 2009

Haha alrite alrite lay them out for me
On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 7:17 am, me:
>I didn't see a no,xD so shall we discuss the terms?

Date: Jan 6, 2009 10:13 PM

Haha aww that's cute!=)
Me: Hey there gorgeous.. can I borrow you? I promise ill give you back =D! Lol

Coaches did I to much? Or was it a simple alley oop.
Now ima just see if she hits me up! Haah!

Ok I used my "Own Line" on this chick on Facebook. Obviously there are millions of fake profiles of this chick. Her real name is "Brianna"apparently.
I hit her with a quick crossover to get her off balance. I might have to pull back and take a long jumper or should I attack the Zone?

Brianna Brutal wrote
at 2:39am on December 30th, 2008
Lol, i'm actually not on it alot.
But i'll try lol...who is this girl you speak of?
Write on Brianna's Wall - Delete

****** wrote
at 10:14pm on December 29th, 2008
Hey, u look like ur on facebook alot. Can you help me find this girl I'm looking for.

I been away for a while. I stopped sendin messages for now. Lettin the game come to me. im gettin back a few here and there. Nothin good yet. Ill updatelater.

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Ok I used my "Own Line" on this chick on Facebook. Obviously there are millions of fake profiles of this chick. Her real name is "Brianna" apparently.
I hit her with a quick crossover to get her off balance. I might have to pull back and take a long jumper or should I attack the Zone?

Brianna Brutal wrote

****** wrote
Hey, u look like ur on facebook alot. Can you help me find this girl I'm looking for.
if you want the real one, I know all of NT beasts on her, sorry I've been holding out NT
embarassed.gif
-- http://www.myspace.com/carmel_coated_xtc ..thank me later
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ok coaches I need some help here
Here's tha convo so far. Yes I kno I gotta tell her my name but what else do I say? I need to get past that halfcourt press.

Date: Jan 7, 2009 5:37 PM

Lol kami haha. U?

Date: Jan 7, 2009 10:33 PM

so whats ur name
Since i didnt see a no should we discuss the terms of my borrowing lease lol just kidding:smile:

Date: Jan 6, 2009 8:58 PM

nice 2 meet u & yes i do datz y it take me so long 2 reply

Date: Jan 5, 2009 5:09 PM

ahh so i made you smile lol well i just had to get your attention...i can only imagine how much messages a day a woman of your caliber gets a day
I'm good:smile:
my name is chris by tha way

Date: Jan 5, 2009 3:57 PM

Lol fine. U?

Date: Jan 6, 2009 3:56 PM

hey gorgeous...can i borrow you? i promise ill give you back:smile: j/k
hello how are u

If you hit her with the lease again, it won't work. I say run the wildcat to catch her off her guard, then proceed to go with something traditional onceyou're in the redzone.

Well Kami, my name is ____ and I like to fun with exotic girls. Tell me about yourself, are you as exotic as your name
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GhostWriter

Ok I used my "Own Line" on this chick on Facebook. Obviously there are millions of fake profiles of this chick. Her real name is "Brianna" apparently.

Brianna Brutal wrote

****** wrote
if you want the real one, I know all of NT beasts on her, sorry I've been holding out NT
embarassed.gif
-- http://www.myspace.com/carmel_coated_xtchttp://www.myspace.com/carmel_coated_xtc ..thank me later
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Nothing like a chick who lives in every state...[/color]

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you hit her with the lease again, it won't work. I say run the wildcat to catch her off her guard, then proceed to go with something traditional once you're in the redzone.

Well Kami, my name is ____ and I like to fun with exotic girls. Tell me about yourself, are you as exotic as your name
wink.gif
lol what the hell JRS
laugh.gif

"okay maybe I wasn't kidding , I still want to borrow you haha :tongue:
My name's __ , (you put something here, preferrably whatever you want to talk about with her to pass the time)"

ok I got another one what should I say?
she about to be 19. I'm only 17. I turn 18 in August. I think im finna ask for a pick, cut to the basket, and catch tha ally. lol

LOL. layout yo terms and ill determine if i agree
Date: Jan 6, 2009 5:07 PM

thats coo
Since i didnt see a no should we discuss the terms of my borrowing lease lol just kidding:smile:

Date: Jan 6, 2009 4:50 PM

lol, ur right i do get thousands of messages from people everyday, but you stand out and i like that!
Date: Jan 5, 2009 3:38 PM

ahh so i made you smile lol well i just had to get your attention...i can only imagine how much messages a day a woman of your caliber gets a day
well maybe i wouldnt want to give u back. I could be greedy and keep you for smiles and laughs lol

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:39 AM

only if im home before 9 o clock lol

My name is Ashley

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:57 PM

can i borrow you??
tongue.gif

I promise ill give you back:smile: j/k
Hello how are u

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

ok I got another one what should I say?
she about to be 19. I'm only 17. I turn 18 in August. I think im finna ask for a pick, cut to the basket, and catch tha ally. lol

LOL. layout yo terms and ill determine if i agree
Date: Jan 6, 2009 5:07 PM

thats coo

Date: Jan 6, 2009 4:50 PM

lol, ur right i do get thousands of messages from people everyday, but you stand out and i like that!
Date: Jan 5, 2009 3:38 PM

well maybe i wouldnt want to give u back. I could be greedy and keep you for smiles and laughs lol

Date: Jan 5, 2009 8:39 AM

only if im home before 9 o clock lol

My name is Ashley

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:57 PM

can i borrow you??
tongue.gif

I promise ill give you back:smile: j/k
Hello how are u
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cot damn you almost
roll.gif
[/color]
1137305064_0761.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]she's cocky as hell too

seems easy, mess with her[/color]
laugh.gif

" a little bit of pleasure, some smiles here, some moans there.. you down?

haha just kidding, only if you can handle it
wink.gif
"

If you hit her with the lease again, it won't work. I say run the wildcat to catch her off her guard, then proceed to go with something traditional once you're in the redzone.

wink.gif
lol what the hell JRS
laugh.gif

My name's __ , (you put something here, preferrably whatever you want to talk about with her to pass the time)"
laugh.gif
I said I was gonna run the wildcat
roll.gif

I hit up a couple of girls on myspace. Hate that site, but facebook is too hard.

wink.gif
lol what the hell JRS
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I said I was gonna run the wildcat
roll.gif

I hit up a couple of girls on myspace. Hate that site, but facebook is too hard.
grin.gif
that was a sweep and the FB got OFFED soon as he hit theline of scrimmage
roll.gif

610x.jpg

Facebook im running about a 45% success rate

and keep looking timeless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom