can da Raptor VII 2012 release be considered "remastered?"

Setting: Around 93-94 I know the 8s were already out maybe the 9s were too.

A kid in my neighborhood got these from the Nike outlet. I wanted to make fun of him so bad because they were an older model, that's what I had learned to do as a kid.

I never did though because they were so 🔥🔥🔥. I think this was the first time I truly liked a shoe that was a few years older.

They were :wow: :wow: , the blacks were black as hell, the red was vibrant. I really wanted them even though I had newer up-to-date shoes of my own.

Setting: Around 93-94 I know the 8s were already out maybe the 9s were too.

A kid in my neighborhood got these from the Nike outlet. I wanted to make fun of him so bad because they were an older model, that's what I had learned to do as a kid.

I never did though because they were so 🔥🔥🔥. I think this was the first time I truly liked a shoe that was a few years older.

They were :wow: :wow: , the blacks were black as hell, the red was vibrant. I really wanted them even though I had newer up-to-date shoes of my own.

I definitely remember people thinking like that. I was one of the first few people in my friend group that appreciated the older models. Even though I had a pair of whatever the newest J was, I didn't hesitate to rock any of my older ones.

Always felt 7s were that skinny dude in high school that gained a bunch of weight in his 30s. lol.
2004 olympics and 2012 raptors were the only 7s I ever owned.
Ready to cop some raptors again, they just need go back to looking skinny like the OGs.

I pulled these out today and didn't know what I was in for.

Not saying this is the OG shape but it's amazing. Big wings and an aerodynamic slope that goes down to the toe. The toe isn't boxy, it has that slant that OG Jordans had.

The quality is crazy :smh: the leather is thick and rich. Each shoe smells like a leather jacket. I can't think of a recent Jordan to do that. They remind me of the two retro+ colorways of the 1999 Jordan 4s, back when the leather was something else entirely.

2002 French Blue
20210401_204829.jpg

20210401_191216.jpg

Back
Top Bottom