Can anyone tell me why these shoes went for 251 dollars???

que? i sold my spacejams for 130 :/ and i see resellers selling bordeaux 7s back for 250 price range while its still at my mall.

Originally Posted by limajsl

thats why i dont buy a lot of things off ebay, prices are just get jacked up by stupid bidders. I would pay at most 200 for those.

Greatest first post of the year thus far.
laugh.gif

thats why i dont buy a lot of things off ebay, prices are just get jacked up by stupid bidders. I would pay at most 200 for those.

Greatest first post of the year thus far.
laugh.gif

Hope you're not serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

Hope you're not serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif

i dunno i just sold my Playoffs for $174 on Ebay with O.G box & retro card, but he had to have bid em up with another account cuz those look a lil beat:.

i dunno i just sold my Playoffs for $174 on Ebay with O.G box & retro card, but he had to have bid em up with another account cuz those look a lil beat:.

On Kixclusive, 04 Retros are 250 and OGs are 265....some sellers on eBay have their friends bid on the item if the current price isnt what they (seller) wanted.

I think either this was the case, OR the buyer really wanted them and didnt know what market price for a DS pair was.

On Kixclusive, 04 Retros are 250 and OGs are 265....some sellers on eBay have their friends bid on the item if the current price isnt what they (seller) wanted.

I think either this was the case, OR the buyer really wanted them and didnt know what market price for a DS pair was.

You just made my night.  Im going to sleep now. lol

You just made my night.  Im going to sleep now. lol

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

que? i sold my spacejams for 130 :/ and i see resellers selling bordeaux 7s back for 250 price range while its still at my mall.

i think you mean, trying to sell at 250 
laugh.gif

these new shoe heads man..

same dudes thats gonna be barely selling at retail when they short on bills 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

i think you mean, trying to sell at 250 
laugh.gif

these new shoe heads man..

same dudes thats gonna be barely selling at retail when they short on bills 
roll.gif

With the shoes in that booji of a condition, I wouldn't even throw a hundy on those. Some people just trip sometimes.

With the shoes in that booji of a condition, I wouldn't even throw a hundy on those. Some people just trip sometimes.

Originally Posted by Jpan09

Those are definitely beaters...

Originally Posted by Jpan09

Those are definitely beaters...

Back
Top Bottom