Can anyone tell me why these shoes went for 251 dollars???

people go nuts for playoff 12's. i wouldnt rule out that fact. could be someone wanted them bad. who knows. i've seen worse examples of guys overpaying. I've overpaid too. sometimes, you start bidding on something you want, and then you just dont want to start looking for another. you want THAT one.

people go nuts for playoff 12's. i wouldnt rule out that fact. could be someone wanted them bad. who knows. i've seen worse examples of guys overpaying. I've overpaid too. sometimes, you start bidding on something you want, and then you just dont want to start looking for another. you want THAT one.

Originally Posted by limajsl

thats why i dont buy a lot of things off ebay, prices are just get jacked up by stupid bidders. I would pay at most 200 for those.
Haha... if that was sarcasm, that was great. If you were serious, that was sad. 

Originally Posted by limajsl

thats why i dont buy a lot of things off ebay, prices are just get jacked up by stupid bidders. I would pay at most 200 for those.
Haha... if that was sarcasm, that was great. If you were serious, that was sad. 

Ebay is dumb. Those things are in decent condition but def not worth $251!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

que? i sold my spacejams for 130 :/ and i see resellers selling bordeaux 7s back for 250 price range while its still at my mall.

i think you mean, trying to sell at 250 
laugh.gif

these new shoe heads man..

same dudes thats gonna be barely selling at retail when they short on bills 
roll.gif

yeah i meant* trying to sell. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 heres some fool i found theres plenty more when i look it up in my area

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/clo/2339419540.html

i head over to my local mall and see at every store, how they are still sitting on the shelves along with the other retros.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

que? i sold my spacejams for 130 :/ and i see resellers selling bordeaux 7s back for 250 price range while its still at my mall.

i think you mean, trying to sell at 250 
laugh.gif

these new shoe heads man..

same dudes thats gonna be barely selling at retail when they short on bills 
roll.gif

yeah i meant* trying to sell. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 heres some fool i found theres plenty more when i look it up in my area

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/clo/2339419540.html

i head over to my local mall and see at every store, how they are still sitting on the shelves along with the other retros.

Back
Top Bottom