Can any of you guys think of a more annoying human being than....(pics)

This dude right here...

Never met the guy in person, but I seriously think I would try to end his existence on this Earth...

From his annoying screaming and whining, to his excessive use of the N word, I absolutely hate this man even though I've never met him.

Seriously this guy is the most annoying person on the planet. I'd be surprised if anyone can tell me otherwise....

MENCIA.jpg

I think Bill O' Reilly would give him competition.

But Kahleeeed is up there. "Whooo?" "We N_!!!"

smh.gif
How do you have a convo with yourself?

Yeah, if I saw him I would punch him and then I would get beat down...but it would be worth it
grin.gif

laugh.gif
...I hate khaled...I really do....but I hate stuart scott jus a tad more...like the way he acts its as if he has to reaffirm he's black using slang andcornball catch phrases...if I ever see that man in the street, I'd def. Have to break his face...trey wingo is up there too...hall of fame hater

I don't even dislike Bill O'Reily like that...the guy is a jerk, and you pretty much know what to expect with him.

But Khaled is that dude who tries SO HARD to be down, but he's a straight up clown...the excessive N word usage is just icing on the cake.

Who decided that he should get a pass on that?

Mencia isn't a funny dude by any means, but I don't find him all that annoying...

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
...I hate khaled...I really do....but I hate stuart scott jus a tad more...like the way he acts its as if he has to reaffirm he's black using slang and cornball catch phrases...if I ever see that man in the street, I'd def. Have to break his face...trey wingo is up there too...hall of fame hater
[Stuart Scott] Holla at a playa if you see him in the streets. [Stuart Scott]

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
...I hate khaled...I really do....but I hate stuart scott jus a tad more...like the way he acts its as if he has to reaffirm he's black using slang and cornball catch phrases...if I ever see that man in the street, I'd def. Have to break his face...trey wingo is up there too...hall of fame hater
[Stuart Scott] Holla at a playa if you see him in the streets. [Stuart Scott]

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Honestly, I never did understand his usage of the "N" word...
I mean, the dude is Palestinian...
How ignorant is that statement?? So only black people can use the N word?? How about no one use it??
indifferent.gif

I mean...his gov't is Khaled Khaled. Seriously, +*$$@+ Khaled Khaled. You just know sumbody with a *%#*$% up name like that gotta be a real off-brand typedude. I swear I would sandpaper his face off and sew his mouth closed...

Mencia makes me think merderous thoughts 2.

Originally Posted by grittyman20
He's implying because he's a certain race, he can't use the N word. What sense does that make. Because a person is black, thatentitles them to use it??
smh.gif

ive never watched her show but i have seen the commercials and i think she has some of the corniest " jokes "
sarah-silverman-cc08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom