Can any of you guys think of a more annoying human being than....(pics)

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

laugh.gif
...I hate khaled...I really do....but I hate stuart scott jus a tad more...like the way he acts its as if he has to reaffirm he's black using slang and cornball catch phrases...if I ever see that man in the street, I'd def. Have to break his face...trey wingo is up there too...hall of fame hater
[Stuart Scott] Holla at a playa if you see him in the streets. [Stuart Scott]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by geminifly

Why Khaled and Fat Joe can say the N word but Pitbull and Paul Wall can't is beyond me.

Pitbull does say it. If its beyond you why Paul Wall cant say it, I dont know what to say
laugh.gif
Pitbull is Spanish and Paul Wall is white. Ptibull says it once in a while, I've also heard Daddy Yankee say it.

People I hate:
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
Nancy%20Grace%20from%20ahoythere05%20and%20static%20flickr.jpg

Bill O'Reilly (Hypocrite and at times racist)
Carlos Mencia - When you make fun of Mexicans people aren't laughing with us, they're laughing at us. I make fun of Mexicans, but the way you do it isdispicable.
DJ Khaled
Janice Dickinson
Bow Wow and Chris Brown (at times)

I don't think there is anybody in the world who is more annoying than the lady who I first posted. I would like to have a conversation with her and ask herhow she can be so close-minded and stupid. All she does in her show is argue against people and she never lets them talk. I can't even watch her showbecause it makes me mad.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

This dude right here...

Never met the guy in person, but I seriously think I would try to end his existence on this Earth...

From his annoying screaming and whining, to his excessive use of the N word, I absolutely hate this man even though I've never met him.

Seriously this guy is the most annoying person on the planet. I'd be surprised if anyone can tell me otherwise....
ani050.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by grittyman20

This dude right here...

Never met the guy in person, but I seriously think I would try to end his existence on this Earth...

From his annoying screaming and whining, to his excessive use of the N word, I absolutely hate this man even though I've never met him.

Seriously this guy is the most annoying person on the planet. I'd be surprised if anyone can tell me otherwise....
ani050.gif
laugh.gif

I've pondered over how to kill her

This &*^% from the boost mobile commericials

and last but far from least the biggest p.o.s. living........i hope this predgidous bastard burns in the pits of hell!

Back
Top Bottom