Can any of you guys think of a more annoying human being than....(pics)

Originally Posted by firenflames

Chris Brown, Mencia, Tony Parker, Everyone in the Hills, Sweet 16, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Shia LaDouche, Megan Fox, Heidi Klum, My cousin, Wreckinkickz, The Mather Track team, UIC Track team, Abdel, Sarah Palin, Adriana Lima, that one !!#!#+ on my block, My uncle, Mohsin, Sony, Nintendo fans, My manager(s), My sister, My dad and Lost Planet
The hell's wrong with you?

You should watch DJ khaled acceptance speech at the BET 08 hip hop award.
sick.gif
Dude was mad lame and annoying.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Chris Brown, Mencia, Tony Parker, Everyone in the Hills, Sweet 16, Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Shia LaDouche, Megan Fox, Heidi Klum, My cousin, Wreckinkickz, The Mather Track team, UIC Track team, Abdel, Sarah Palin, Adriana Lima, that one !!#!#+ on my block, My uncle, Mohsin, Sony, Nintendo fans, My manager(s), My sister, My dad and Lost Planet

Heidi Klum is beautiful and all, but she's wild spazzy
laugh.gif

firenflames- Did you go to Mather?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

My dad is more annoying at times - he bangs these bongos and he can't even make a decent beat
eyes.gif

But it's not the fact her bangs these bongos.. it's the fact he does it at 10am sometimes.. and it always is the time I finally try to get SOME sleep.. or I just pull an all nighter.. or the RARER time I come home to have a couple hour nap on my bed before many hours at the library. The base wakes me up and drives me NUTS.

Other than that.. yes, he is hella annoying, mainly from "we the base" to the n word, and just his voice when he screeches those many times.

Get yo lazy #+@ up it's damn near mid day

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Heidi Klum is beautiful and all, but she's wild spazzy
laugh.gif

firenflames- Did you go to Mather?
nerd.gif

i was just about to ask that same question, bobby johnson you live in chicago i assume by the 773 in your username
nerd.gif

28k7z1k.gif

really tho, Adriana Lima and Megan Fox????
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

i gotta say its that dude khaled, i really dont know why dudes messing with him either

Originally Posted by 18key

28k7z1k.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

So because they're super hot that means they can't be annoying? The fact that Megan Fox stayed with that dummy Brian Austin Green for as long as shedid should tell you a lot about her personality . .

Originally Posted by Exile On Ivy St

Originally Posted by 18key

28k7z1k.gif

alien.gif
indifferent.gif

So because they're super hot that means they can't be annoying? The fact that Megan Fox stayed with that dummy Brian Austin Green for as long as she did should tell you a lot about her personality . .
c3135100e657c858d72cbdc2f2fc0adf3a90070.gif

I was with you then your reasoning didn't make any sense to me
laugh.gif

Khaled is so damn annoying, im ashamed he even reps miami. he doesnt even produce most of the songs on his cd's, he gets cool n dre, the runners, etc. toproduce tracks, n gets big name rappers to spit over them, and puts the cd out in his name. so what does he do exactly? i heard he was born rich, so i dontknow why he thinks he's entitled to use the n word and rep for the hood, dudes so corny smh

Originally Posted by f3DJam

i gotta say its that dude khaled, i really dont know why dudes messing with him either

He can get their records played in Miami
He has a lot of connections in the music business

i knew it was khaled before i opened this thread
laugh.gif

firenflames damn all those people like really?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrPrince757

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Honestly, I never did understand his usage of the "N" word...
I mean, the dude is Palestinian...
How ignorant is that statement?? So only black people can use the N word?? How about no one use it??
indifferent.gif
YES no other race other than black is allowed to use that word. Not mexicans and not puerto ricans noone.

Back
Top Bottom