Can a man truly recover mentally from being slapped?

now that ive had even more time to think about it, bein spit on is way worse. i mean if sumbody slapped me, id be hot & id beat the piss out of em. but if i got spit on? man id prolly try to kill that person wit my bare hands, it wouldnt be no stoppin me.

now that ive had even more time to think about it, bein spit on is way worse. i mean if sumbody slapped me, id be hot & id beat the piss out of em. but if i got spit on? man id prolly try to kill that person wit my bare hands, it wouldnt be no stoppin me.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Meangene4 wrote:

I got slap before open hand. I went for the double he sprawled I switch to single he put my head on the ground and slap me while I held on to his leg.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Meangene4 wrote:

I got slap before open hand. I went for the double he sprawled I switch to single he put my head on the ground and slap me while I held on to his leg.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Slaps get *$$@!* SHOT.... manslaughter/battery are the only acceptable responses to being slapped by another grown man.

Slaps get *$$@!* SHOT.... manslaughter/battery are the only acceptable responses to being slapped by another grown man.

If you Andre Johnson someone then you earn back your respect. 

Fighting in general is a respect thing in general. Going deeper into the subject 95% of fights are between two people who had no idea who each other was before they fought because one person thought they were being speculated as a punk or someone who holds little water. The person who does the speculation now has the upper hand in the conflict and depending on how the person being perceived as weak handles the situation they can gain the regain the upper hand either by verbal or physical means.

However if someone gets slapped and does nothing to regain their respect they will live with that for some time and it will mentally scar them for quite sometime. Especially if people know about it.

If you Andre Johnson someone then you earn back your respect. 

Fighting in general is a respect thing in general. Going deeper into the subject 95% of fights are between two people who had no idea who each other was before they fought because one person thought they were being speculated as a punk or someone who holds little water. The person who does the speculation now has the upper hand in the conflict and depending on how the person being perceived as weak handles the situation they can gain the regain the upper hand either by verbal or physical means.

However if someone gets slapped and does nothing to regain their respect they will live with that for some time and it will mentally scar them for quite sometime. Especially if people know about it.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

IMO there's NOTHING worse than spitting in someones face.

absolutly the worst ever. never been spat one before but i get so
mad.gif
 when i see someone else get spat on

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

IMO there's NOTHING worse than spitting in someones face.

absolutly the worst ever. never been spat one before but i get so
mad.gif
 when i see someone else get spat on

spitting on someone is nothing, it's serves no meaning...
being slapped puts a man in purgatory for this life and the next no matter what scenario is concluded.
you will ultimately be known as the slap victim....immortalized or ostracized as the slap victim eternally
30t6p3b.gif

...sheesh, the st. louis rapper isn't even known by name, just a slap victim, same as "how can she slap guy"
a slap is a deity or supernatural terror, alfred hitchcock metal torture with unexplainable mysticism 

being slapped puts a man in purgatory for this life and the next no matter what scenario is concluded.
you will ultimately be known as the slap victim....immortalized or ostracized as the slap victim eternally
30t6p3b.gif

...sheesh, the st. louis rapper isn't even known by name, just a slap victim, same as "how can she slap guy"
a slap is a deity or supernatural terror, alfred hitchcock metal torture with unexplainable mysticism 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*NO LONGER IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING*

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*NO LONGER IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING*

I watched my boy slap some tough talking fool so damn hard I thought his head was gonna spin around.. had a whole crowd of people looking like

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The only recovery from something like that is a one punch KO to whoever slapped you, anything else just wont cut it.

I watched my boy slap some tough talking fool so damn hard I thought his head was gonna spin around.. had a whole crowd of people looking like

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

The only recovery from something like that is a one punch KO to whoever slapped you, anything else just wont cut it.

Not true, this is power of a slap...when another man slaps you he takes something not of this world out of your character.
If you retaliate with a slap you'll seem sugary of some sorts, you beat this man down and still mentally you'll feel cheated of retribution.
What he took it's part of the Earth now, on some Avatar %+%$
laugh.gif

A properly executed slap possess the same mechanics as the monsters from that movie Pulse, you'll walk around like depressed pessimistic zombie for days
feeling like there's no meaning to life.

Not true, this is power of a slap...when another man slaps you he takes something not of this world out of your character.
If you retaliate with a slap you'll seem sugary of some sorts, you beat this man down and still mentally you'll feel cheated of retribution.
What he took it's part of the Earth now, on some Avatar %+%$
laugh.gif

A properly executed slap possess the same mechanics as the monsters from that movie Pulse, you'll walk around like depressed pessimistic zombie for days
feeling like there's no meaning to life.

Slapping/spitting=primal rage on slapper/spitter.

To me by someone slapping you they're basically saying I'm slapping you cause you're pissing me off and if you keep it up there's worse to come.

Slapping/spitting=primal rage on slapper/spitter.

To me by someone slapping you they're basically saying I'm slapping you cause you're pissing me off and if you keep it up there's worse to come.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

I honestly believe that if a grown slaps someone and then gets his butt whooped - then HE (the slapper) looks soft because he used a feminine offensive technique then can not even back it up with masculine defense.

....I have been watching too much football, it seems.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

I honestly believe that if a grown slaps someone and then gets his butt whooped - then HE (the slapper) looks soft because he used a feminine offensive technique then can not even back it up with masculine defense.

....I have been watching too much football, it seems.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom