Cam'ron - Crime Pays ( pushed back but NEW MIXTAPE IN 2WEEKS)

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Juelz was just goin at Cam on Angie's show....he was obviously more on Jones side...
I always figured that when jones was one of the first rappers to bring back fitting jeans, everyone in the video except cam in we fly high has therockstar look on. I heard though juelz wants out of his deal with cam and thats why he's mad at him

I'd like to know the story behind the Cam VS Jim/Juelz beef. Those two owe their entire careers to Killa. It would have had to be something really bad forit to be justified in the least bit.

juelz wit cam> juelz wit jones/weezy

IMO juelz was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy sicker when he was Cams Protege. Now it seems he strugglin to make !+$ rhyme and be on some trend !+$. Juelz is stick sick tho,but not as nasty as he was wit Cam. 03 santana> 08 santana

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They said he was fake and the other dude says why aint jim yelling ballin anymore The hook is about jimmy talking about his house and whatnot and they aresaying "Bring em out" ... wayne saying jim aint real..... the full song is the second song on that radio ripped zshare link

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

They said he was fake and the other dude says why aint jim yelling ballin anymore The hook is about jimmy talking about his house and whatnot and they are saying "Bring em out" ... wayne saying jim aint real..... the full song is the second song on that radio ripped zshare link

why think u wayne said " so them RINGSand things you sing about bring em out "

when the G-gangstas stole jimmy ring thats why the hook is bout that
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom