Cam'ron - Crime Pays ( pushed back but NEW MIXTAPE IN 2WEEKS)

CAM is back and been Back..Im still on Public Enemy..(yall lil dudesd couldnt hurt my style)..I cant wait till
He Drop some more Piff..Thats my dude..Dipset all day!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by wj4

Someone break down the whole Jim/Cam for me por favor. It's been around a year since I've heard anything about it.

Jim was messin wit 50..that pretty much sums it up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I already knew that, but I tried to get more info and everything I saw when they asked 'what's going on with Jim (or Cam if they'reinterviewing Jim)...dudes always say "oh that's my brother",
laugh.gif
Didn't Juelz came out on stage with Jimmy on that 50 show too though?

he is REALLY BUFF now, "hes been working out so next time you see him he will be big
smh

camronwifebeater8.jpg

laugh.gif
pic supposely was taken a couple months ago at a Micky D's

New CD is likes that..."My gun go off, My gun go off, My gun go off"
pimp.gif

cam back its gonna be a hot @%@ summer. he needs to oust juelz and have it be cam JR freeky max b.

Originally Posted by AME416

pimp.gif

Dipset+Heatmakerz>
game over.
pimp.gif

!$++$$ need to cut the BS and start making music again...take it back to '02-'04
eek.gif

I did a quick google search and one of them was asked in an interview about that and he said:
You guys aren't working with Dipset as much as you did in the past. What's your current relationship with them?
Thrilla: I didn't think anything was wrong with the relationship until I was reading stuff on the Internet that The Heatmakerz and Dipset have beef. We were just trying to do other things and do some outside work. We wanted to prove that anybody could rap over our beats, so we started working with Lil Wayne and Lil Flip. But Dipset is family. I don't bite the hand that feeds me. They can always get a track anytime they want for the cheapest price. They put us on when everybody was turning us down. They kept it real, so I would never turn my back on The Diplomats.

...so what's the hold up?
nerd.gif

I know cams nice but someone convince me that hes as sick as you guys say cause ive only heard a few songs. I havent really heard his mixtape +#!.

why yall begging for the heatmakers back? the last @!%% i heard from them was pretty weak... i thought they had ran outta samples...

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

why yall begging for the heatmakers back? the last @!%% i heard from them was pretty weak... i thought they had ran outta samples...

I feel like the dipset needs to come back fresh like when cam came to the roc new style and beats but You never know

Y.h/da zombeez lookin like the new heatmakerz for dipset

New cam mixtape..nothing new..but its cam mixtape

Code:
1. My aura (new)2. Beat build (exclusive)3. Pass the dutchie4. Gun go off ft hennessi5. Freestyle6. Touch my body remix7. Pull it ft dmx (classic)8. Get rich ft tom gist9. Im from 10110. Freestyle 2

Back
Top Bottom