Cam'ron and his trickery...I DIDNT get it in ohio. Vol. Sha Smoak, YOU SUCK!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Nati P

Originally Posted by kc24688

I been to Ohio to go to Cedar Point I had a lot of fun there. But yea I'm from South Florida that place was so white to me and I wouldn't go to Ohio for any other reason. You might catch me partying in Alabama but I will probably never see me in the club in Ohio I know there's exceptions but the girls must be
sick.gif

We got a lot of great looking girls here in Cincy.

We do but some of these dudes be more worried about the next dudes polo shirts and how often he wears em. Who told people that Ohio was a live @*@ tourist type spot anyway?
I have no clue. See you gotta come to Ohio (Not Cleveland or you'll get staph) during football season. It seems like its at its highest point then. We don't have a Chicago or NY type of city or vibe but its great when you enjoy whats here. We have two great amusement parks and some water parks. Some pro sports teams and well known college teams. I don't know much about the club scene but we have a nice amount.

Football season is definitely the peak. The club scene is cool, not on a NY level but it works... just don't stay too long after or the First 48 willhave a new episode.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Ohio is the heartbeat of america little man

We dont do things for show, we go about our business on a daily basis. If you dont like it then
168fu5d.gif

And just to show you how nice people from ohio are

db72537e618e6999383d20ed52a2bd1bbfa11e0.gif

ohio's coo in my book
happy.gif

I been to Ohio to go to Cedar Point I had a lot of fun there. But yea I'm from South Florida that place was so white to me and I wouldn't go to Ohio for any other reason. You might catch me partying in Alabama but I will probably never see me in the club in Ohio I know there's exceptions but the girls must be
sick.gif

We do but some of these dudes be more worried about the next dudes polo shirts and how often he wears em. Who told people that Ohio was a live @*@ tourist type spot anyway?
I have no clue. See you gotta come to Ohio (Not Cleveland or you'll get staph) during football season. It seems like its at its highest point then. We don't have a Chicago or NY type of city or vibe but its great when you enjoy whats here. We have two great amusement parks and some water parks. Some pro sports teams and well known college teams. I don't know much about the club scene but we have a nice amount.

Football season is definitely the peak. The club scene is cool, not on a NY level but it works... just don't stay too long after or the First 48 will have a new episode.
smh.gif

Football season
eek.gif
. We got great high school football too. And when theBengals are winning
pimp.gif
. And when the Bearcats football and basketballseasons are going good
pimp.gif
. Nothing better.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the anti-Ohio rants from damn neareveryone...OP went to Dayton...there is nothing good about that city.
Columbus is nice (live here now), always had good times in Cincy and Cleveland. Ohio isn't for everyone...it's allgood OP...we don't want you back here anyways.

dayton, really... the only reason people go to dayton is for college and if they live there. CLEVELAND is the REAL capitol of OHIO. i go to OSU and columbus iscool. never been to the nati but it seems cool from what i hear. u went to the boonies and then tried to clown us. lol thats like some going to some wack partof NY or something then clowning your beloved state. come to cleveland , go to a cavs game, get with some feelys, get geeked then hit the club. be carefulthough it gets wild in OHIO buddy, dont focus to long on the young boys polo habits or you might wake up taped up.

damn @%!! all y'all
laugh.gif

why did you come to dayton though? We don't have #@*# here, half the time we leave and go other places because there's not much here. You can do somethings if you...nah, I'd just make the trip to nati if you wanna do something, or up to columbus.

What part of dayton you in?

laugh.gif
RKO2004 wrote:

sick.gif

Football season is definitely the peak. The club scene is cool, not on a NY level but it works... just don't stay too long after or the First 48 will have a new episode.
smh.gif

Football season
eek.gif
. We got great high school football too. And when the Bengals are winning
pimp.gif
. And when the Bearcats football and basketball seasons are going good
pimp.gif
. Nothing better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When is that?

lol @ art thou mad. does anyone have that other camron old timey are you mad pic, where he has a monicle and is like "are you feeling an enrageddisposition?" or something like that

^No.

But I don't really feel any type of way about Ohio, it's not a tourist spot [like my man already said]. I went to a few Cavs games and Cedar Point/SixFlags/Geauga Lake/Sea World mad times, but that's about it.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Fat chicks in the club
sick.gif
mingling?
sick.gif
sick.gif
dancing?
sick.gif
they need to go sit down somewhere so there can be more space on the dancefloor. The only plus side to being in ohio was the lingerie party lastnight in Dayton. Chicks really came to the club in lingerie
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Fat chicks stay in the club.
as for your evident surprise to seeing women at a lingerie party wearing lingerie...u don't say...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Fat chicks in the club
sick.gif
mingling?
sick.gif
sick.gif
dancing?
sick.gif
they need to go sit down somewhere so there can be more space on the dancefloor. The only plus side to being in ohio was the lingerie party lastnight in Dayton. Chicks really came to the club in lingerie
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Fat chicks stay in the club.
as for your evident surprise to seeing women at a lingerie party wearing lingerie...u don't say...
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

All the pretty chicks gotta have their offensive line, i.e., the fat chicks. Dude just doesn't understand.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
at people thinking lebron is gonna celebrate his championship in ohio. There are many more ways to celebrate in NYC.

Dont blame dayton! I went to Columbus too, some wack @%$ club called Manhattan wherre the vip was named Lil Harlem. +$+% ohio and all 27 people in the club.

Originally Posted by FEETure

dayton, really... the only reason people go to dayton is for college and if they live there. CLEVELAND is the REAL capitol of OHIO. i go to OSU and columbus is cool. never been to the nati but it seems cool from what i hear. u went to the boonies and then tried to clown us. lol thats like some going to some wack part of NY or something then clowning your beloved state. come to cleveland , go to a cavs game, get with some feelys, get geeked then hit the club. be careful though it gets wild in OHIO buddy, dont focus to long on the young boys polo habits or you might wake up taped up.
This man speaks the truth
pimp.gif

I grew up In Cleveland, and hell i hate Ohio myself
laugh.gif
...but ClevelandAkron, and Nati be poppin. Cant speak on anything else. Hit the Flats district in Cleveland, the Cavs game, Coventry and downtown...your going to see somethingyou like..

Aside from the Cavaliers, (
laugh.gif
) the nightlife is the best part about Cleveland. Other than that, we could do better.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the anti-Ohio rants from damn near everyone...OP went to Dayton...there is nothing good about that city.
Columbus is nice (live here now), always had good times in Cincy and Cleveland. Ohio isn't for everyone...it's all good OP...we don't want you back here anyways.
pimp.gif

Columbus is very nice...We have Easton Shopping Center, THE Ohio State University, good schools, tons of suburbs if you aren't diggin' urban life,great place to raise a family, etc...
wink.gif

Dayton, though.
eyes.gif

I live on the other side of the bridge about three minutes from Cincy and go to work there everyday. Nothing wrong with it.

Back
Top Bottom