Cam'ron and his trickery...I DIDNT get it in ohio. Vol. Sha Smoak, YOU SUCK!

^ My man got that bitter beer face.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

mYKiCkZ i swear I seen you post that same pic at least 8 times since you been here
laugh.gif

HEY!! cam is a funny individual... and his "YOU MAD" is the only way i could show u lmao

I been to Ohio to go to Cedar Point I had a lot of fun there. But yea I'm from South Florida that place was so white to me and I wouldn't go to Ohiofor any other reason. You might catch me partying in Alabama but you will never see me in the club in Ohio I know there's exceptions but the girls must be
sick.gif
. And that Cam'ron pic with the white wig is hilarious.

Originally Posted by kc24688

I been to Ohio to go to Cedar Point I had a lot of fun there. But yea I'm from South Florida that place was so white to me and I wouldn't go to Ohio for any other reason. You might catch me partying in Alabama but I will probably never see me in the club in Ohio I know there's exceptions but the girls must be
sick.gif

We got a lot of great looking girls here in Cincy.

This is one of the dumbest threads I ever read.
Camron was saying he used to move weight in Ohio.
He wasnt saying it was poppin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

I been to Ohio to go to Cedar Point I had a lot of fun there. But yea I'm from South Florida that place was so white to me and I wouldn't go to Ohio for any other reason. You might catch me partying in Alabama but I will probably never see me in the club in Ohio I know there's exceptions but the girls must be
sick.gif

Truth, Ohio isnt wack? You just gotta be into how we do things... Example... I know a lot of people who claim the bay is wack but you just gotta be into whatthey into just look at the A vs. NY. We aint Idaho

there are lames no matter where you go. You'll learn that once you live in more than one place. Anyways Ohio is cool cincy, dayton, columbus.

sick.gif

We do but some of these dudes be more worried about the next dudes polo shirts and how often he wears em. Who told people that Ohio was a live @*@ tourist typespot anyway?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

there are lames no matter where you go. You'll learn that once you live in more than one place. Anyways Ohio is cool cincy, dayton, columbus. CLEVELAND
fixed

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Who told people that Ohio was a live @*@ tourist type spot anyway?
Word. We're just living.

This country doesn't move without the midwest. You're welcome.

laugh.gif

Ohio is the Delaware of the midwest.
ole red headed step child state

If the Ohio people in S&T are representative of the rest of the state's population, than yeah, Ohio sucks.

Originally Posted by Nati P

sick.gif

We do but some of these dudes be more worried about the next dudes polo shirts and how often he wears em. Who told people that Ohio was a live @*@ tourist type spot anyway?
I have no clue. See you gotta come to Ohio (Not Cleveland or you'll get staph) during football season. It seems like its at its highest pointthen. We don't have a Chicago or NY type of city or vibe but its great when you enjoy whats here. We have two great amusement parks and some water parks.Some pro sports teams and well known college teams. I don't know much about the club scene but we have a nice amount.

Word. We're just living.

This country doesn't move without the midwest. You're welcome.

Yep. I think we could be a big state with big attractions. But I like the low key feel now though.

And whats up with all the Ohio hate?
laugh.gif

Ohio is the heartbeat of america little man

We dont do things for show, we go about our business on a daily basis. If you dont like it then
168fu5d.gif

And just to show you how nice people from ohio are

db72537e618e6999383d20ed52a2bd1bbfa11e0.gif

Back
Top Bottom