Camby with the 10 block Triple Double

http://Its gotta be the stache...

836lbuq.jpg

7wk9hqe.jpg
?
Camby had a modest 10 points and five assists, but came up huge on the glass with 11 rebounds, not to mention his 10 blocks.

LOL They put him back in when he had 7 pts and he shot a 3 and hit it.

Wonder if he knew....?

l FR3SH l wrote:
steroids_200.jpg

And this is why NO ONE gives you credit for being right when a new 'roider is exposed.

You just accuse everydamnbody.
roll.gif
So don't hope to hear, "Boy, Ihave to say, you were right about that one, FR3SH!" any time soon.
laugh.gif

And I think Camby being a 'roider would be the biggest sports surprise I'd ever heard of. That dude is a walking stick.

But he can block the hell out of some shots.
smokin.gif

Well done, Camby!

P.S. Marcus, isn't it better having Iverson as a teammate now, so he can stop posterizing you?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

do it mitch

laugh.gif
Didn't Kupcake offer Kwame Brown for Camby last summer, which resulted in Denver telling the Lakers never to call them again

Did they really offer that?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haven't seen one of these in a while. Last time I remember a triple-double with blocks was when Ben Wallace did it 3-4 years ago, also against the Bucks Ibelieve.

Good DPOY publicity..

camby is probably gonna be front runner for defensive player of the yr I think he's earned a spot on the western conf. all stars not starting though

camby is probably gonna be front runner for defensive player of the yr I think he's earned a spot on the western conf. all stars not starting though

Back
Top Bottom