Camaro or Mustang ? Which is the better buy?

Which is the better car?

• Camaro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mustang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Op don't cop a V6 Mustang, Challenger, or Camaro.. The V8 models get pretty decent gas mileage so there is no reason to cop a 6 banger imo... Unless itz a money thing with insurance, even then u still could cop a older model Stang or Camaro and get a good insurance quote..

Stang>>all

The newer V6 Mustangs are comparable to performance with the V8's of the previous gens. If you think otherwise, then you are mistaken. 2011 and above. 305hp and 19/29 mpg.

I have a Mustang Bullitt and I love it.

Challenger's are nice too.

The newer V6 Mustangs are comparable to performance with the V8's of the previous gens. If you think otherwise, then you are mistaken. 2011 and above. 305hp and 19/29 mpg.

Its still a v6 in a muscle car.. I kno tha stats on the newer v6's just as well as any mustang guy but I still wouldn't waste my money on one.. When u think about mustangs or any muscle car for that matter, power and sound play a big part in it.. With the V6 u have some power but there is a lot less torque, and sure u can make it faster but is it really worth it? The money u spend modding the v6 just to get it up to the numbers of the entry level GT, SS, or R/T Challenger, you could've just saved that money and got the V8 in the first place..

I despise V6 muscle cars so you gotta excuse me..

Its still a v6 in a muscle car.. I kno tha stats on the newer v6's just as well as any mustang guy but I still wouldn't waste my money on one.. When u think about mustangs or any muscle car for that matter, power and sound play a big part in it.. With the V6 u have some power but there is a lot less torque, and sure u can make it faster but is it really worth it? The money u spend modding the v6 just to get it up to the numbers of the entry level GT, SS, or R/T Challenger, you could've just saved that money and got the V8 in the first place..

I despise V6 muscle cars so you gotta excuse me..

Different folks different strokes man.

V6 bangers don't bother me.

Riced out muscle does though.

I have a new model 5.0 and love it. My dad had a '79, brother still got his '98 Cobra, I had a '98 GT and now a '13 5.0 .

I'm just not a huge fan of the Camaro's and maybe because I see way too many of them in my area. I see at least 5-6 Camaro's every single day just by doing my daily commute to work and back home. I have yet to see a GT/CS in my city and its a good feeling to have something I like that's rare. LiI'm biased so go with the Mustang especially if you're getting a v6. I've heard a lot of good things about them from performance, gas mileage and in terms of modding (if you into that).

View media item 593821

Last edited:
Isnt this dude who was about to be kicked out by his parents and aint eem have $1k saved :rofl:

there should be an all-new "european-like" mustang coming out in a couple of years...

i'll take the camaro, or just wait.

The 2014 Camaro actually looks nice. I prefer this newer upcoming rear end more than this current gen's.

It drives like a boat. I know it's a muscle car, but no thanks.

They're nice but they are way too heavy. Has all that extra power cause it needs it to push it's heavy ***.

I love how it looks,but this car is HUGE in person.

Thats my favorite part. Its a big, strong, fast, heavy car. It may not perform as well as the Stang, but dammit it looks better (imo). It has that roar when you rev it, and in 20 years it'll still be the sexiest car I've ever seen.

All 3 are amazing cars though. I'd take any of the 3 over a lot of cars. I love me some 'Merica

Last edited:
Ditto Prime.

I'm a mustang guy at heart but man that challenger is something else. Probably the worst of the three in performance wise but id still take it over the mustang personally.

lowered on 22 matte black viper wheels :x

Yeah im a mustang guy too but dat hemi lowered on rims looks damn good, I honestly think its the best looking of the 3..
I like that 2014 Z28 too..

you guys kill me w/ the bashing of a V6... :lol:

hate to sound lame... but who's really putting all that power to use.

minus whale cop the v6 and save a couple bucks.

birds wont eem know the difference..

you guys kill me w/ the bashing of a V6... :lol:

hate to sound lame... but who's really putting all that power to use.

minus whale cop the v6 and save a couple bucks.

birds wont eem know the difference..

In the past I didn't agree so much with this but with V6's putting out 300hp and running 14 second quarter miles, any more than 300 hp isn't really necessary for daily driving. I have 300hp and I barely use it. I can't remember the last time I really got on it and came close to flooring it.

Back
Top Bottom