Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Why were so many of the Huaraches samples? And I'm not sure how it is nowadays, but I remember back in the day samples were always size 9. With these you see samples in almost any size. :\

ehhh im not a fan of that combo of volt and purple.

didn't another player have a red version of the huaraches? those were nice imo.

reusing the 3M upper with the grid pattern kinda takes away from the megatrons

Last edited:
sucks to know there won't be any forefoot zoom... for an extra 10 dollars, to match the zoom revis 1 and kd 6 in comparison, i would not have minded if there was forefoot zoom or even lunar like the kobe 8
zv37t.jpg

more pics

http://nikeinc.com/news/meet-the-nike-cj81-calvin-johnson-s-first-signature-trainer
nice shoe..I like what NIKE is doing with bringing back Sig. Shoes for NFL players..I hope Adidas does one for RG3

ehhh im not a fan of that combo of volt and purple.

didn't another player have a red version of the huaraches? those were nice imo.

reusing the 3M upper with the grid pattern kinda takes away from the megatrons
Yeah Shane Victorino's pair had the 3M grid with black straps and a red inner bootie. Reusing the 3M grid upper definitely takes away from the Megatrons. I just wish Nike would release more normal leather/suede versions of the shoe besides the NYC and NFL draft day colorways. The Shady McCoys were really well done (can't wait to rock mine this football season). I wish we could see more colorways like that.

Last edited:
Not sure where else to post these so I'll just throw em in here. These are PE's made for Troy Tulowitzki of the MLB's Colorado Rockies. I like these alot more than the Shane Victorino PEs I posted a while back
nthat.gif
. This model is too sick, Nike needs to release some more colorways to the public
laugh.gif
Those are very nice. Still trying to get my hands on a pair of Megatrons. One of these days

^ :lol: it's probably just the normal dri fit material and printed/non-stitched logo too. I actually prefer the old Megatron logo with the CJ81 in it so I'm good with my hoody from last years collection.

What the?!?...what's with the sudden push up. My funds haven't recovered yet from the last release smh

Back
Top Bottom