Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Finally got my hands on some DS huaraches. 190 shipped. Only problem they're a 9.5 and I'm an 11. The struggle continues, lol. Did anyone on here snipe those sz 11s off the bay for 86 bucks?
When did a pair of 11s go for $86!? Couldn't have been recently!!

Yeah they had some nasty looking creases in the toe box. I had him send me pics of the rest of the shoe and they looked good other than that. Maybe they could have been saved?

the huaraches are gonna crease at the toe badly because of the 3M.

it shouldn't bother you if you plan on wearing. pairs are already scarce as it.

the huaraches are gonna crease at the toe badly because of the 3M.

it shouldn't bother you if you plan on wearing. pairs are already scarce as it.
regarding creasing.. I had a some sneaker shields left over from some jays and threw those in my huaraches, worked well and I can't even feel them in my shoes either. just a thought for those worrying about creasing. 

dont know if i can post the link but you can just google sneaker shields...

My shorts shipped from Eastbay yesterday. Tracking says they're in NJ but the estimated delivery is the 20th. Being that I'm in Philly I'm hoping that's not correct. I need to rock these and my huaraches ASAP, the weathers been nice for too long now and I haven't rocked em since like March :lol:.

$220 for a hoodie??? ****!! how stupid. The metallic foil tee is sweet. Gotta get that one.

Megatron gear tomorrow.  Black/Blue cleats on backorder until Monday.  NDC never released that colorway correcT?

Nice! Mine come in friday. Pretty sure most of us bought the CJ logo T and the shorts only... haha
What up Brock! I got the logo tee and the one where he flexes. The shorts are quite long, similar to the newer Jordan brand ones. Cool thing is you can flip the waistband down (it's thin) and wear them comfortably if you want to make them a little shorter.
Megatron gear tomorrow.  Black/Blue cleats on backorder until Monday.  NDC never released that colorway correcT?
Sup Tythomasc! Black/Blue seem to be an Eastbay/Champs exclusive.

What up Brock! I got the logo tee and the one where he flexes. The shorts are quite long, similar to the newer Jordan brand ones. Cool thing is you can flip the waistband down (it's thin) and wear them comfortably if you want to make them a little shorter.
Chillin man just building the collection of non jordan stuff haha. Thats good to know on the shorts. Are they super light or what?

Chillin man just building the collection of non jordan stuff haha. Thats good to know on the shorts. Are they super light or what?
Yeah, they are super light and breathe really well. The logo, name and swoosh are all screen printed and the carbon fiber is a nice touch! The waistband lace is very similar to the shoelace on the Megatron Flyposites.

Yeah, they are super light and breathe really well. The logo, name and swoosh are all screen printed and the carbon fiber is a nice touch! The waistband lace is very similar to the shoelace on the Megatron Flyposites.

View media item 413066

View media item 413055

Sweetness! I'll break out my pair this weekend weather permitting. Rain and mud would kill the white bottoms on the huaraches.

anyone know if the elite trainers r out in MI?
I know there's a HS and Combine CW coming late june, but how bout the Lions colored trainers?
i'll put my bro in MI on it if no one has checked

TC Traverse?

I called a Champs near my bro in SE-MI... they have the apparel, trainers not yet.  They thought they would get trainers, but no cleats since they don't carry them.  She said shipments come Tues/Thurs so check then.

My shorts came today. Didn't have time to try them on but they seemed mad long :\.

anyone know if the elite trainers r out in MI?
I know there's a HS and Combine CW coming late june, but how bout the Lions colored trainers?
i'll put my bro in MI on it if no one has checked

There is NO training shoe until the 6.29 Sandy Creek HS color...

Only cleats and apparel until then...

There will be a Lions colorway of the trainer around the start of the NFL season...

JM

After washing/drying the shorts, they seemed to shrink a little. They fit perfect with a flip of the waistband :smokin.

Back
Top Bottom