Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Can't wait for the Trainers to release. The 180 zoom air will be great addition to a Trainer IMO.
The blue/grey Lion's colorway posted by Gabe on the page 1 of this thread and the Volt pair Calvin was wearing at Champs Willowbrook
are the only colorways we've seen so far? Curious as to the colorway dropping 6/29.

Incidentally, I asked Calvin what size those Volts he was wearing because I wanted them, LOL. He told me he wears a size 15 and I believe it. In person he's a big dude, every bit of 6' 5" with big hands. Also, humble and intelligent as well, graduate engineer from Georgia Tech.

Last edited:
can anyone compare the CJ short sizing to kobe shorts? i wear a Large in every pair of kobe shorts and im wondering what size to get on those calvin shorts posted above. any help will be appreciated

Got my calvin shorts size large and they are too long for sure!!! Anyhow guess I will do a return. Anyone looking for CJ Huarache size 9.5? I might be able to help

I'm 5'8 they are way too long for me. Happy to swap them with anyone who gets a medium so I don't have to go through the whole return issue with eastbay. Or I will sell them for retail if anyone wants them

anyone know if the elite trainers r out in MI?
I know there's a HS and Combine CW coming late june, but how bout the Lions colored trainers?
i'll put my bro in MI on it if no one has checked

There is NO training shoe until the 6.29 Sandy Creek HS color...

Only cleats and apparel until then...

There will be a Lions colorway of the trainer around the start of the NFL season...

JM

is the sandy creek colorway the black white red colorway we've seen?

Huarache Free Shield McCoy drops tomm 8am. looks good from the pic nike posted. the lime green speckles on the midsole are a nice touch. 
possibly better than the megaton? time will tell

tempted to buy those mccoy trainers, they look very nice in that pic. althought i dont like to wear white shoes they look real nice.

are there any more pictures of them?

champs just posted another pic... but their pic has to be samples. major differences from their pic and nikes pic
BLD0qU1CAAANVep.jpg:large

Last edited:
tempted to buy those mccoy trainers, they look very nice in that pic. althought i dont like to wear white shoes they look real nice.

are there any more pictures of them?

champs just posted another pic... but their pic has to be samples. major differences from their pic and nikes pic
BLD0qU1CAAANVep.jpg:large
yea this pic doesn't have the lime speckles. hope this isn't the mega fiasco all over again with champs and their info

MCCOY HUARACHE LINK FOR NDChttp://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-800953/pgid-800966&cp=usns_twit_052513_training_mccoy

McCoy Huarache not on the Calvin Johnson Huarache level not even close. Anyone cop the Bo Jackson's today? I'm still
Looking for them

most didn't thirst for the megatons until after personal pictures surfaced. most didn't know of the all 3m and other features until 

personal pics were posted. i don't think the Mccoys will be as good but as a huarache fan, they were a must for me. 

most didn't thirst for the megatons until after personal pictures surfaced. most didn't know of the all 3m and other features until 
personal pics were posted. i don't think the Mccoys will be as good but as a huarache fan, they were a must for me. 

I picked up two pairs of the McCoys today. They are really nice, one of the best Huarache's in my opinion.
Leather is point on. Also, they come with (3) pairs of high quality laces, a nice touch.
Believe me, you will be disappointed if you miss out of these if you're a huarache fan.

(not my pics)
more detailed pics of the shady McCoys. 3 sets of laces, lime green speckles on the midsole. Not as good as the MEGATRONS but def a nice huarache

only one store had them online and only a second store had them online a week or more after the initial release. they only released at 3 nt's i believe. 
Nobody ever had em online... It was Yardline, NTNY, Mercer, Vegas and then PHONE ORDER ONLY through champs that sold out an hour after I dropped the info at 5 am on this thread

Back
Top Bottom