Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

The Glove and Kobe 8 same day, I have to pass on those. Black/royal over the black/gold anyways.
Yeah picking up the gloves and another shoe same day, will try these on while at the store.  I will probably double back and pick these up at a later time.

Hypebeasts we know about ya
Riiiiiggggghhhht. 

Another stupid comment for the less informed.  Compare the two threads before opening your mouth about "hyperbeasts".  The Calvin Johnson thread has as of right now 2,064 posts, and was started less than a year ago (11/21/2012).  Although we have plenty of smaller threads on the Nike Zoom Flight the main one has about 2,118 posts in twice the time (11/28/11).  Two thousand posts on a shoe yeah the hyperbeast are really jumping on the Nike Zoom Flight.   As someone already posted nostalgia, I had the all white ones in high school and want to get another pair.  Please close your mouth and stop using words because "Complex" magazine said it in an article or your favorite rapper said it in a song.

I will be getting these eventually just not on the 5th.

Riiiiiggggghhhht. 

Another stupid comment for the less informed.  Compare the two threads before opening your mouth about "hyperbeasts".  The Calvin Johnson thread has as of right now 2,064 posts, and was started less than a year ago (11/21/2012).  Although we have plenty of smaller threads on the Nike Zoom Flight the main one has about 2,118 posts in twice the time (11/28/11).  Two thousand posts on a shoe yeah the hyperbeast are really jumping on the Nike Zoom Flight.   As someone already posted nostalgia, I had the all white ones in high school and want to get another pair.  Please close your mouth and stop using words because "Complex" magazine said it in an article or your favorite rapper said it in a song.

I will be getting these eventually just not on the 5th.
Hey cornball....what is a "hyperbeast"

NT clowns be making up new nicknames everyday. Go somewhere and drown yourself 

Last edited:
NDC has the volt releasing(or typo)

10/05/13 CJ81 TRN Volt/Photo Blue $120 603711-007

Last edited:
So the Volts are releasing again is what I am getting here? I did try to match the style numbers up and the volts from June were style #603711-700 and the new ones coming the 5th are style #603711-007

Anyone have any clue if these are the same or what the story is? I already have the volts but wondering if these are any different

Back
Top Bottom