Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

There is little to no hype behind this sig. It's flown under the radar for the most part and is still widely available at most spots. I'd see if I could get a discount if you're interested in buying.

Thanks, I'm really feeling the black and blue pair.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Black/gold (GT) are stone cold but would've been better with a gum rubber sole. I try to stay away from clear soles now.

Was gonna cop the black/royal but not anymore. After seeing those black/gold ones, those the ones I need.

Black/Golds will be copped. Was gonna grab the Kobe 8 Elites in the same colorway but these are much cheaper. Sole shouldn't look too bad when yellowed because of the gold accents.

^^

How do you compare a RB to a WR and say one is better than the other?
Same way people compare basketball players who play/ed different positions.  I get that different positions means different styles of play, #'s, etc...but IMO AP warrants a sig more than megatron.  But in any case, it was a simple inquiry based on my opinion/thoughts.

never understood the hype with the Revis shoe IMO

these look 10x better
Exactly what hype are u talking about ? Only one cw sold out and only because it was limited . The rest of them can be found an outlet for as low as 39.00... That doesn't exactly screams hype IMO.

With that said, the only cw in the CJ line I would buy would be the gold/blk pair .. When I saw these in person they were huge, a sz 11 look like a 13.. Hope the blk make them appear a lil smaller and slimmer

never understood the hype with the Revis shoe IMO

these look 10x better
Exactly what hype are u talking about ? Only one cw sold out and only because it was limited . The rest of them can be found an outlet for as low as 39.00... That doesn't exactly screams hype IMO.

With that said, the only cw in the CJ line I would buy would be the gold/blk pair .. When I saw these in person they were huge, a sz 11 look like a 13.. Hope the blk make them appear a lil smaller and slimmer

the thread blew up and seen people talking and copping them like crazy from the get go. i thought they were butt ugly the day the pics surfaced.

dont deny the fact that people have been buying them up on NT like crazy.

the thread blew up and seen people talking and copping them like crazy from the get go. i thought they were butt ugly the day the pics surfaced.

The thread blew up, when the Denims drop it was simmering when the volts dropped. But u making it seem like dudes were camping for the ZR1s, I'm not denying anything but if you look thru the thread you will see its the usual suspects, who are buying them.Besides the shoes are comfy as hell with the full length zoom.. But if ppl were copping them like crazy, why did all the GR cw make it to outlets were they are still sitting. For 39$

Even if you don't like the look of the ZR, they are one of the most comfortable shoes out there. I have both and the Revis' are definitely lighter and more comfortable. 

Note, I'm not taking away from the Megatrons. They are a really good shoes as well. 

The Revis' had a very nice silhouette which is why the ZR2 is even more disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom