Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by Baydestrian408

anyone trying to run some games, dont matter which one send me an invite ill be on gt: SwoopaTroopa

i hit you with an invite a couple times yo.

smh.

my GT: eNPHANATe

i just wish the would add caps and defeends to the scoreboard.

g36c is my joint right now....loving it

Originally Posted by pootaing

m4a1 > scar and cm

Hell nah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by pootaing

m4a1 > scar and cm

Hell nah
laugh.gif

Depends on the player if u need an accurate gun and not just a powerful gun to dump when you see some1 then the m4 is perfect hit them in the head and move on to the next person quick persision(sp) shooting. 

Man I feel like the only one who played the story line and plays the special ops mode. lol.

Originally Posted by cbass625

Man I feel like the only one who played the story line and plays the special ops mode. lol.

My boy played the story i think he beat it. I havent beat a story line in a game since rainbow 6 vegas

Scar with the silencer eghcckkkkkk
pimp.gif

That one killstreak AH something (9 kills) is filthy, picks off everyone next to you.

yeah i agree m4a1 >

thats the main gun ive been using with the scar second

YO i used a other one of my prestige tokens on double xp and it didnt register no i got 0 tokens smh

this is game is dope, only problems is the occasional lag when dudes are dashboarding and elite isnt working

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Man my K/D went from 2.7 to 2.3
sick.gif

I feel like the guns take way too long to unlock. That Scar L is WEAK AS %*+#.

I wish mine was there mine is about 1.5 after about an hour of game play.

Who are the NT'ers that i run with occasionally?

Cuzzo N T K L is one. Theres some other but i forgot their GT?

Man, some of us needs to run UAV/Advance UAVs more.

Those are game changers
sick.gif

IF anyone is gonna be on tonight let me know gt slicknick951 1130 12ish latenight NT party in the making?

I've been playing a lot. I think I failed my exam on Tuesday morning, but good thing my professor drops the lowest test score. I didn't even go to my classes today, but I didn't miss out on much. One more day of class tomorrow and I'm good for the weekend.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It took me a few games to get used to it, but I'm good now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom