Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

i hear its like MW 2.5....is it worth copping ?

Its a completely different game, much more like COD4. Its insane ive not been frustrated with it yet, no lag, no bad hit detection (which is great) and no overpowered kill streaks, best COD yet incredable game.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Its a completely different game, much more like COD4. Its insane ive not been frustrated with it yet, no lag, no bad hit detection (which is great) and no overpowered kill streaks, best COD yet incredable game.
Well said.  I cannot stop playing.  Coming to school is killing me
laugh.gif
 but some dudes I know always skipping class for it which I find
ohwell.gif
 No game that serious

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Well said.  I cannot stop playing.  Coming to school is killing me
laugh.gif
 but some dudes I know always skipping class for it which I find
ohwell.gif
 No game that serious
thanks for the input...might look into getting it today. 
this sounds like my roommate... dude is never up before 2... not he's up at 6:45 when im gettin ready for class...and still playing when i go to sleep around 1am smh

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me and henzo making it rain fake packs and people picking them up

funniest #@$* ever.

i be yelling at teammates in random lobbies like

THATS WHAT CHA THIRSTY %*+ GETS

i ended up getting the last copy at the closest 24 hour walmart in my area.
pimp.gif

i think they needed to add SOMETHING more to those packages. like YOU can still pick it up and get a killstreak/support for it.

once the package lays more than 15 seconds, i ignore them lol

i made it to level 42 since the midnight release, and i stopped around 10 last night...

pimp.gif

that scar.....sheesh.

i really like how they made the weapon proficiency separate from perks. really gives you a chance to completely freak guns to your liking...

my K/D is %*+....i was running against the NT fam a little yesterday, trollin...

tried to save and post the video of me popping losocroft's collar for the win...

laugh.gif

id post my second game on mw3 (26-6) but i dunno how

game is dope.

you can feel a slight Black Ops influence....just slight. i think its the hit detection (which i hope gets tweaked a tad VERY VERY SOON...its hard to kill people with just their heads sticking out when the hit detection is slightly off)

only complaints i have are hip firing....(maybe cause i just need to get in a habit of doing it myself lol)

scavenger not replenishing equipment (or is that for scav pro?)

the guns are pretty easy to level up (i got two guns to level 25 already. all camos but 4 and the camos are pretty similar, alot of blue-based colorways) 

you literally cant stop...you have to keep moving. im not one of those people who always complain about campers, but people did cry nonstop about it

it seems like they, somehow, addressed this problem....by changing how people move around maps?

like, instead of three major paths you can go (mw2)

theres like 9 now.....and they all have 2 or 3 "doors"

for example, anywhere you stand, and get, say 2 or 3 kills from that vantage point....IMMEDIATELY turn around...

there will be 1-2 people coming in the 3 back doors to wherever youre standing...literally...anywhere you would "post up" to meet the enemy or cut them off....now, instead of maybe one back corridor, they have several...so you ALWAYS have to "keep your head on a swivel" which, for a fps, kinda sucks LMAO...but like i said, they addressed the camping problem. do people still camp? of course...as long as there is a corner, some lame will lay in it....

things i like about it

plays alot like mw2....i had a seamless transition....the hit detection is a little black ops $!+ (way better, but not mw2), but the movement, and scale are very very very similar to mw2. it looks like an updated mw2, honestly (i like that)

the levels are dope, very very big, very very detailed...and not just random BS details, actual detail that people "use" (although this is something i am finding annoying..i.e. someone layed between some scafolding...or someone shooting you from a triangular peep hole, etc.

the gun/perk system is dooooope. very very deep....very customizable...

i actually like the recoil...its not OD like black ops, but then its not nonexistant like mw2....

emp grenades are
pimp.gif

and the specalist strike package is dope.

i just unlocked scavenger. so i put it in my first slot (2 kills) and after 2 kills i can reload my ammo and such....WITH BLIND EYE ON

then, 4 kills, quickdraw, 6 kills marksman

you can have 6 perks popping at once....multiple perks in the same tier...once i start staying alive for more than 30 seconds, it will be a problemo.

ive also played around with putting hardline in that first slot...so once you get two kills, the next perk (4 kills) takes one more

if i kill 4 people im rocking  blind eye, assassin, stalker quickdraw and marksman
pimp.gif

i also like the breath proficency....its like steady aim pro but for ALL weapons....i got it for the scar and its
pimp.gif
..WAY more accurate....gotta get used to standing still/controlled movement while pressing the left joystick in tho...

I have given up all hope for humanity tho, dudes KEEP trying to pick them up.. Double & triple kills with the %*%+ too

roll.gif
 you know how mad id be if a teammate killed me with an exploding package?

eek.gif
 @ you dudes getting to 55 and 42 in one day... took me a week to get to 70. you dudes have NO LIFE 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

you dudes have NO LIFE 
laugh.gif
Dude just wrote a novel about a game he has only played for a few hours like anyone gives a *@$%.

eek.gif
 @ you dudes getting to 55 and 42 in one day... took me a week to get to 70. you dudes have NO LIFE 
laugh.gif

i called off work, copped at midnight.

made it to level 26 from 12:39 to 5 am.

slept until 12. played until 1. went to get a shot @ the hospital after cutting my finger at work, and voted. cooked lunch for my girlfriend, who came home from class early. we also ate dinner together.

played about 5-10....

so from 1230-5, then 5-10 i got to 42.

i dunno about not having a life, but i do know im level 42 in the first 24...no double xp.

besides, the lower half (40) takes about 1/3rd of the XP as the second half (to 80) takes

prolly why it took you a week.

plus, you admitted your K/D was poor.

Originally Posted by What up

you dudes have NO LIFE 
laugh.gif
Dude just wrote a novel about a game he has only played for a few hours like anyone gives a *@$%.

you care enough to comment, tho.

roll.gif

and ive played for 10 hours.

you jellin?

I care about your girl getting her back blown out by another dude who doesnt take video games as seriously as you do.
But at least your K/D ratio is on point.

LMAO

why is my ex on your mind at 9:55 eastern time?

sounds like youre the one who needs a life.

nice edit...showing how much you dont care.

go post about them bum ##@ ravens some more

while you passively aggressively hide behind random SNs on NT

dude is salty he didnt get a copy monday night or something

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm still mad I lost 3 matches, but 33 out of 36 wins aiin't bad to start I guess.

only cause you were running with the gods.
LOL I win regardless especially when I play with the people I personally know.....but it always helps to have 6 people who know +@% they are doing.
laugh.gif

I literally have to share my time with different groups, everyone on my friends list is playing this game.

Originally Posted by What up

So is she your ex or your girlfriend?

who doesnt have a life?

oh.

keep thinking about me, tho.

I literally have to share my time with different groups, everyone on my friends list is playing this game. 
nah im just playing.

my losses came from joining matches against NT and random lobbies where id join with 2 mins left on the super losing team lmao

yeah, EVERYBODY is playing mw3...at least 20 people on my friends list at any time...

i left yalls party to play with sam and loso....then left theirs to play with my dudes who both just copped.

Man bump all this noise $%+% with the hate talk, this is a MW3 thread. I'm ready to shred with the NT fam, add me: ScaredShiftless

I am loving the game so far, currently playing tdm and kill confirmation. I'll be on later and add a bunch of ya'll to run with.

Originally Posted by icysoles718

I am loving the game so far, currently playing tdm and kill confirmation. I'll be on later and add a bunch of ya'll to run with.
Hardcore kill confirmation with a team actually working in unison is SICK.

cm901 is grimey.

still learning this game...question tho, do you level up faster in kill confirmed games compared to reg team deathmatch? or it doesn't make a difference?

Back
Top Bottom