Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

You know something is wrong with this game when playing FFA and majority of the players are using snipers. SERIOUSLY!?! I mean I guess they don't want to empty almost an entire mag just to kill someone.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

The 4 round burst AR can beat snipers but most people only use fully auto which will lose to most snipers at a distance. Hit detection/damage is horrible though, even with the BAL after 4 kills your gun is low or out of ammo.

You know something is wrong with this game when playing FFA and majority of the players are using snipers. SERIOUSLY!?! I mean I guess they don't want to empty almost an entire mag just to kill someone.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

They're trying to make montage clips by doing 360 turns in the air and sniping someone

there are some decent smg's as well, bal isn't the best gun in the game, just one of the better ones, really depends on how you play the game 

This update is horrible 
mean.gif

I just lag every game now smh.

and dont prestige. Biggest mistake. Thought I could unlock an attachment but you cant. Gotta get quickdraw and stock all over again smh.

Last edited:
This update is horrible :smh:

I just lag every game now smh.

I dont prestige. Biggest mistake. Thought I could unlock an attachment but you cant. Gotta get quickdraw and stock all over again smh.

when you prestige you lose gun progress as well?

dang...

Seems like the update helped me. I get into games faster (Ground War) and barely lag.

Currently 2nd prestige, Level 17.

Set up,
Bal-27
Target Enhancer (Because people who prone look dead) 
Silencer
Quick Draw 

Not really big on COD like that but my experience so far with AW

I'm either on or off every time I cut the game on i get 20+ kills easy then after that I'm dead even every game after just too inconsistent.

I cut my exo off and double up on perks even tho they aren't that great I wish they kept COD system with that

The LAG was real the 1st couple days of playing I'm shooting guys 6 times with shotguns and they still won't die but they knife me

SMG's seem useless to me since the maps are pretty big some time I do better with my shotgun class
Honestly to this day I still think BO2 has the best gun options I'm not feeling this year's options. I was expecting more futuristic guns vs futuristic looking

Besides the lag here and there now and people pretty flying around tryna pick you off I'm enjoying it so far.

Can you prestige like in BO2?

**** is Crack. Hadnt had this much fun since mw2

Love the class system. Better than ghosts. Only thing is the exo abilities is wack. Health thing lasts 3 secs and isnt worth it

Silencing footsteps is ehhh. Hovering sucks. Moving faster sucks when theres lightweight

They could at least have some of them regenerate

Here's a deal for everyone.

Most big chain stores should price match, best buy, walmart, target, etc. If not, DEMAND to see a manager.

Just go to brandmartusa.com
Click "current adds" it should pop up as the 1st special.

View media item 1258329

Anybody else feel like they nerfed the hell out of the knifing/punching mechanic in the latest update?

Back
Top Bottom