Calipari to Kentucky.

Wall and Lance piss me off more than the other two. Just come out and say where you want to go all of this "I don't know, I haven't decided yet...I'll announce here" bull **#% is for the birds
smh.gif

Lance is definitely playing mind games at this point. I honestly don't give a $@## if he comes to SJU or not, seeking extra attention and whatnot FTL

Wherever he goes, he better be worth it.

Why are all the mods dreaming today
laugh.gif

I hear people at the rec saying Taggart may leave,Pierre Niles will transfer to SouthWest (our local CC across town), Willie Kemp may actually quit ball, andSallie +Witherspoon are transferring to KY

sources please
nerd.gif

*Joker* Open tryouts , exponential expansion *Joker*
grin.gif

I can dream too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

tmukg21:
Why are all the mods dreaming today
laugh.gif
What are you talking about?
Hodog up there and the other wanted to see the official contract and press conference

I guess no one thought this day would really happen
grin.gif

You should see this funeral that is my campus
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Wall and Lance piss me off more than the other two. Just come out and say where you want to go all of this "I don't know, I haven't decided yet... I'll announce here" bull **#% is for the birds
smh.gif
Especially Lance_aint even that nice imo.

Heres a potential line-up for us next year....with a few shake-ups that seem ineveitable....Im gonna leave Henry off just because....not saying i dont wanthim, but i think the other two are more probable....

PG- Wall, Liggins, Vilarino
SG- Meeks, Hood
SF- Miller, Harris, Galloway
PF- patterson, Pilgrim, Stevenson
C- Orton, Cousins

I besed this on my perception of AJ Stewart either transferring or red shirting and Josh Harrelson doing the same as well as Donald Williams....Its also apossibiltiy that the BELOVED MICHAEL PORTER will not play basketball next season, as he is a married man and expecting a child.

This team has the potential to be VERY NASTY....

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Heres a potential line-up for us next year....with a few shake-ups that seem ineveitable....Im gonna leave Henry off just because....not saying i dont want him, but i think the other two are more probable....

PG- Wall, Liggins, Vilarino
SG- Meeks, Hood
SF- Miller, Harris, Galloway
PF- patterson, Pilgrim, Stevenson
C- Orton, Cousins

I besed this on my perception of AJ Stewart either transferring or red shirting and Josh Harrelson doing the same as well as Donald Williams....Its also a possibiltiy that the BELOVED MICHAEL PORTER will not play basketball next season, as he is a married man and expecting a child.

This team has the potential to be VERY NASTY....
I like
pimp.gif
It's crazy thinking that Perry could be movedto the third option at PF
laugh.gif

I'd rather have Henry than Meeks.

Just not sure how Meeks fits in around other talent, kid had the ball a whole lot this year...and idk how a high volume shooter/scorer fits in Cal's gameplan as of now.

Could see him going finding more of a role, not being a star. Can he accustom himself to that?

Only kid at the 2 spot he had like that was Wagner, and Meeks can't hold his jock talent wise.

Calipari's day will be like this tomorrow:
Presser @ UK 9:30
Leave UK @ 10:30 for Memphis presser
Noon: Off to Oklahoma to talk to Orton

Originally Posted by jville819

John Wall to KU
nerd.gif
John Wall's handlers will not let him go to KU.

KU will get one or the other; Lance or Henry, whomever commits first. There's a chance they could get both, but I doubt it.

Kentucky had some funny math even before the flirtation with John Calipari. The Wildcats had one scholarship open but signed three players under Billy Gillispie, meaning there had to be attrition either through the NBA draft, transfers or scholarships not being renewed. Whoever is the new coach is likely going to have roster-upheaval privileges. Remember, scholarships are technically renewable every season.

John Wall's handlers will not let him go to KU.
if i remember right world wide wes is walls handlers? y wouldnt they let him go to KU

Back
Top Bottom